Legit DHT cream sources?

klimo

klimo

Kindcel
Where do i even get it? Is it even available without prescription?

My dick is literally 5 inches at 6'5 I should be 8 inches. My wrists are also skinny asl and i heard it can help make them slightly thicker but i doubt it but it would prob increase bone density. Also need to framemaxx, everything on my frame is wide except my clavicles so it looks really weird.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: itisoverboyos, socialcel, FBl and 1 other person
JFL at ur avi & ur sig

• Love it
Reactions: klimo
I wish there was some sort of barter system I would be more than willing to exchange 1 inch of my dick for 1 inch of your height

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EggKing, bugeater23 and klimo
I wish there was some sort of barter system I would be more than willing to exchange 1 inch of my dick for 1 inch of your height
thank you kind soul i wish there was too 😔

• So Sad
Reactions: FBl
1 inch of dick is a standard deviation vs .4 of a sd in height lol not worth it

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, thecel and FBl
JFL at ur avi & ur sig

My dick is literally 5 inches at 6'5 I should be 8 inches. My wrists are also skinny asl and i heard it can help make them slightly thicker but i doubt it but it would prob increase bone density. Also need to framemaxx, everything on my frame is wide except my clavicles so it looks really weird.
You might have a T deficiency and hcg could grow your dick, but if not do what I say here

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: klimo and thecel

dht only achieves your maximum potential basically less than 0.1% of the population suffers from it and you can tell by appearance and height. Most of the time its just EQ gains but disappears after dropping it

• +1
You might have a T deficiency and hcg could grow your dick, but if not do what I say here

Ngl i kind of think i have klinefelters the only reason im not 100% sure is because my balls are literally gigantic almost 7cm

dht only achieves your maximum potential basically less than 0.1% of the population suffers from it and you can tell by appearance and height. Most of the time its just EQ gains but disappears after dropping it
so dht doesnt do shit? do you have this study?

• +1
so dht doesnt do shit? do you have this study
go on gettingbigger and search dht, you will see alphagels trying to push it to be used for pe but both hink and bd reported no results, all dht results were shown on people who never experienced like full puberty or had hypogonadism

• +1
go on gettingbigger and search dht, you will see alphagels trying to push it to be used for pe but both hink and bd reported no results, all dht results were shown on people who never experienced like full puberty or had hypogonadism
andractim 2,5% is enough apparently. every study that i saw in pubmed got positive results and i think that in a certain way everyone today have deficiency in dht

• +1
andractim 2,5% is enough apparently. every study that i saw in pubmed got positive results and i think that in a certain way everyone today have deficiency in dht
im talking about did you ever experience a growth spurt, if your under 4 inches you probably have it and knowing your father has like above a 5 incher. go look at personal anecdotes almost no one experienced true gain, just eq like .75 gain that disappears once dropping.
if you don't have a beard and you know you have beard genetics you probably might have it

• +1