LEGIT HAIR SOLUTION = > HT + Hair System

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Hair systems are incredible solutions to get your teenage hair and even maybe better than that BUT it can look retarded because of the hairline area like this;
91vU8J9cmmL AC SL1500

This doesn't look natural at all.

Or even if you got high quality& expensive hair system, it's maintenance can make you fail and you would ashamed by showing hair system coming off on the hairline area like this;
Indian Remy Hair Replacement Super Thin Skin Stock Toupee

However if you got Hair transplant on the hairline and hair system for the top and vertex, you would be the %0.1 hair and hairmog majority of males.

Is it possible to hide from everyone you're using a hair system if i combine the wig with hair transplant ?

I have a diffuse thinning top and normal mature hairline. My hairline haven't receded but it was always nw0. So i'm thinking lowering that hairline and then using hair system for the top.

Do you think it's crazy to get it without telling anyone?

I'm now using hair fibre so no one even notice my thin hair, everyone think i have good quality hair but it's not at all. And it's getting worse.

What do you think ?

PROSCONS
top notch look like a model :ogre:would be ridiculous if you get caught :feelswhy:
easy maintanence if you have enough money to pay :feelsgood:pricey :feelsohh:
no need for drugs / hormone alteration :what:might be uncomfortable in long run :sick:
can get any model you like, even long hair :cool:

Hairline Transplant Only
Hairline generally fails due to graft size. You cannot use majority of the graft on the hairline if you want thickness on other sides.
However the best results i've seen always about hairline only transplants.

If you got low density on the top, you're fucked.
If you used like 1000-1500 graft for only hairline area, then it would look wonderful with a good doctor.

Finally , i believe tons of hollywood celebrities using this combinations anyway. People like matthew mcconaughey suddenly got incredible hair after being nw4.
It's super rare even with HT + fin. So they hide it succesfully. Why not us ?

Attachments

• hairlines.jpg
    hairlines.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, Elvisandreaa, to_stop_da_cope and 4 others
@SubhumanCurrycel @Gaia262 @Mongrelcel @MarkCorrigan

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
lol at using a hair system, imagine that shit falling off when you're having sex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Milk, zura and lasthope
lol at using a hair system, imagine that shit falling off when you're having sex.
it's not a hat ffs JFL, it's strong as fuck. This one is 2 weeks old hair system still strong as fuck. Watch it.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
it's not a hat ffs JFL, it's strong as fuck. This one is 2 weeks old hair system still strong as fuck. Watch it.

I mean it's better than being bald, but wont your scalp get hot in that shit? and any girl is gonna notice its fake when they go through your hair.

I mean it's better than being bald, but wont your scalp get hot in that shit? and any girl is gonna notice its fake when they go through your hair.
it's really not noticable, i first saw it on my ex boss' head. You need to pull it of or do something crazy like that to understand it's fake.
it's not even detectable when in pool/sea.

However cheap ones looks retarded and clearly noticable.

• +1
Reactions: zura and .👽.
it's really not noticable, i first saw it on my ex boss' head. You need to pull it of or do something crazy like that to understand it's fake.
it's not even detectable when in pool/sea.

However cheap ones looks retarded and clearly noticable.
I still think you're better off saving for a hair transplant, This is good for severely recessed head or fully bald men, if you're thinning HT is the way to go.

I still think you're better off saving for a hair transplant, This is good for severely recessed head or fully bald men, if you're thinning HT is the way to go.
super good hair with HT is incredibly rare. you can be "fine" with HT but it won't make you look like a model.

Hair systems are incredible solutions to get your teenage hair and even maybe better than that BUT it can look retarded because of the hairline area like this;
View attachment 1185248
This doesn't look natural at all.

Or even if you got high quality& expensive hair system, it's maintenance can make you fail and you would ashamed by showing hair system coming off on the hairline area like this;
View attachment 1185257

However if you got Hair transplant on the hairline and hair system for the top and vertex, you would be the %0.1 hair and hairmog majority of males.

Is it possible to hide from everyone you're using a hair system if i combine the wig with hair transplant ?

I have a diffuse thinning top and normal mature hairline. My hairline haven't receded but it was always nw0. So i'm thinking lowering that hairline and then using hair system for the top.

Do you think it's crazy to get it without telling anyone?

I'm now using hair fibre so no one even notice my thin hair, everyone think i have good quality hair but it's not at all. And it's getting worse.

What do you think ?

PROSCONS
top notch look like a model :ogre:would be ridiculous if you get caught :feelswhy:
easy maintanence if you have enough money to pay :feelsgood:pricey :feelsohh:
no need for drugs / hormone alteration :what:might be uncomfortable in long run :sick:
can get any model you like, even long hair :cool:

Hairline Transplant Only
Hairline generally fails due to graft size. You cannot use majority of the graft on the hairline if you want thickness on other sides.
However the best results i've seen always about hairline only transplants.

If you got low density on the top, you're fucked.
If you used like 1000-1500 graft for only hairline area, then it would look wonderful with a good doctor.

Finally , i believe tons of hollywood celebrities using this combinations anyway. People like matthew mcconaughey suddenly got incredible hair after being nw4.
It's super rare even with HT + fin. So they hide it succesfully. Why not us ?

Agreed hairline transplant on the front folllowed by hair system behind is the best possible method in getting your hair back

I plan on doing this. I currently wear a hair system behind my natural hairline which isnt receeding yet.

Thats basically the modern day cure for hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 14543 and randomvanish
super good hair with HT is incredibly rare. you can be "fine" with HT but it won't make you look like a model.
Arent you better off getting Beaded Hair Extensions?

• JFL
Arent you better off getting Beaded Hair Extensions?
dude you can mock as you want but my plan is ;

• i'll get ht from a guy like juan couto,
  • i'll use smp and concealer for even better look
  • after all years i'll tell everyone i'll got another ht but i'll get only for hairline and get a expensive, reliable hair system.

so i'll be with top quality looking hair for years, even when i'm old. :cool:

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, Deleted member 14543 and Incoming
Its a great idea, because the transplanted hair wont bald again - only the hair behid the transplanted hair will continue to bald. But if you would get a hair system there, it would be seamless.

most guys here wont have to bother with this as there is no pussy for incels

• JFL
I'm a fucking genius, this thread is the future

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
Basically this: