Legit hairmaxx

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Bronze
I used to only take cold showers and never used shampoo or conditioner or anything just cold water and massaged my hair/scalp. People would always complement my hair and it looked very good i recently started taking warm showers because I take them before bed and I’m worried cold showers will prevent me from sleeping as well but my hair is noticeably worse now and other people have noticed also, i think my skin was also a bit better before but I can’t prove this really, it might just be placebo. Hair is definitely better with only cold water tho I’m guessing the hot water messes up the natural oils and stuff in your hair, I’m guessing shampoo is f designed to fix this problem caused by hot showers but this is just a theory i have no evidence, hair change is real tho. Also you basically ice your scalp and face if the water is cold enough which would undoubtedly have some benefits

I will start cold showers again soon to see what happens maybe take them in the morning again

Edit:forgot to mention it’s also a significant healthmax especially if the water is cold enough

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan
I used to only take cold showers and never used shampoo or conditioner or anything just cold water and massaged my hair/scalp. People would always complement my hair and it looked very good i recently started taking warm showers because I take them before bed and I’m worried cold showers will prevent me from sleeping as well but my hair is noticeably worse now and other people have noticed also, i think my skin was also a bit better before but I can’t prove this really, it might just be placebo. Hair is definitely better with only cold water tho I’m guessing the hot water messes up the natural oils and stuff in your hair, I’m guessing shampoo is f designed to fix this problem caused by hot showers but this is just a theory i have no evidence, hair change is real tho. Also you basically ice your scalp and face if the water is cold enough which would undoubtedly have some benefits

I will start cold showers again soon to see what happens maybe take them in the morning again
tl;dr hot water kills hair follicles

tl;dr hot water kills hair follicles
actually I noticed hairs on my hands (like that came out) after massaging scalp and hair after taking hot showers for a while but I don’t recall that ever happening with cold showers, I’m 18 and not balding. You might be right

actually I noticed hairs on my hands (like that came out) after massaging scalp and hair after taking hot showers for a while but I don’t recall that ever happening with cold showers, I’m 18 and not balding. You might be right
of course I'm right this is literally WATER