Legit Hgh source in Canada?

C

Chcell

Iron
Is there any trusted source of Hgh in canada? I'm thinking about buying Alibaba rat piss from Qingdao sigma

check the QSC meso thread, they hate shipping to Canada

Because I don’t want shit spiked with fent.
Why would a company put fentanyl in HGH? Are you fucking stupid? It's not a recreational drug, there is no incentive to do so. Feel free to keep looking for your stupid pharma grade meme forever as you age into an oldcel while other people are chinkmaxxing and getting legit products at reasonable prices.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Why would a company put fentanyl in HGH? Are you fucking stupid? It's not a recreational drug, there is no incentive to do so. Feel free to keep looking for your stupid pharma grade meme forever as you age into an oldcel while other people are chinkmaxxing and getting legit products at reasonable prices.
People are saying shit from china is spiked with fent?

What are some European sources then ? Other than catcafe?

I bought from growth guys, they're a domestic canadian source. I have no clue where tf their stuff is sourced from but it seems super legit and professional. Feels like it works too.

steroidsourcetalk.cc/index.php?threads/source-growth-guys-highest-quality-hgh-canada.14642/

shipping from ottawa to toronto was fast and good too

• +1
Reactions: Osie
no, pharma grade is a fucking meme, why do you keep asking about it
Pharma HGH isn't a meme and how can you call it a meme when you don't even use it?
Atleast crap on something that you are actively using, not based on the anecdotal experiences of people on blogs.

I know a few pharma grade sources of HGH that ship to Canada

so should i order qsc
probably, it's just that seizures are likely, unless they have HGH at the Canadian warehouse (idk if they do, check the thread)

probably, it's just that seizures are likely, unless they have HGH at the Canadian warehouse (idk if they do, check the thread)
Can I order from them to the local post office or parcel locker? Im not in Canada but gonna heightmaxx soon and can't order to my house

Is there any trusted source of Hgh in canada? I'm thinking about buying Alibaba rat piss from Qingdao sigma
Don't Listen To These Fags Use Canlabs Ffs Can't You Do One Simple Search Than Asking on an Incel Site

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43403