Legit just scared a girl so hard she literally ran

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
Was at the store shopping for mundane items ie snack for rotting. Some JB cutie was in the aisle. When I got closer she moved away. Then I went to another aisle (and she happened to show up there too but it was totally by coincidence I haven't de-evolved to rape) minding my own business and she was walking pretty fast as I was a few meters behind her so I tried to move past her but she legit ran in front of the aisle and stared back with her mouth wide open as if she was ready to scream rape.

Fuck. I hate being monster-tier in looks.

I'm surprised I didn't get arrested. I'm sort of waiting for the police to show up at my door and charge me with stalking or some shit.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, bwrauycnee, Deleted member 17430 and 24 others
Can't imagine how high your cortisol is, mine spikes when a girl doesnt smile at me like most do

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Melo95, FootballPlaya69, bwrauycnee and 12 others
this is what every south asian male experiences

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20651, TheAbyssinian, Pubertymaxxer3 and 6 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20651, Pubertymaxxer3, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, sub5inchcel and Curry Suicide
yes bhai we live on nightmare mode
Matthew Mcconaughey Crying GIF

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, sub5inchcel and Gengar
this is what every south asian male experiences
I get this aswell kinda bro. Outside of school I feel like I gotta be a bit careful as to not scare off people, I am not even ogre but women cross the street and hold their purses when I come near in the street, curry in west is kinda hard

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, ReadBooksEveryday, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
This is horrible man
Teen bitchee need to learn some respect

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Pubertymaxxer3, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
I'm surprised I didn't get arrested. I'm sort of waiting for the police to show up at my door and charge me with stalking or some shit.
GL describing what a JB is to the fucking police jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, subhuman to mtn, JBcollector and 2 others
I get this aswell kinda bro. Outside of school I feel like I gotta be a bit careful as to not scare off people, I am not even ogre but women cross the street and hold their purses when I come near in the street, curry in west is kinda hard
can i see what you look like? i have had the same experiences as you but im legit ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and subhuman to mtn
Brutal you aren't even ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Gengar and subhuman to mtn
What life living on nightmare mode is....truly horrifying

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, subhuman to mtn and Curry Suicide
My dad was at the park like a week ago, and he told me he scared off this Pakistani bitch, he said that many girls like that probably have been violated by men, I knew it was because he wasn't a Chad, shit made my blood boil.
can i see what you look like? i have had the same experiences as you but im legit ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Curry Suicide
this is brutal should have summoned vishnu to kill her tbh, I'm glad I've never had to deal with this because people usually smile or nod her head at me when I'm at the supermarket

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, PrinceLuenLeoncur, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Gengar and Curry Suicide
My dad was at the park like a week ago, and he told me he scared off this Pakistani bitch, he said that many girls like that probably have been violated by men, I knew it was because he wasn't a Chad, shit made my blood boil.
what made him think she was pakistani? yes its definitely not because they have been violated by men but rather because he was ugly in her eyes

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
It is impossible that she was scared of you in a fucking shop. If it was on the street at night, then yeah, but shop? She wasn't scared of you for sure. Stop making it worse than it is.

• +1
It is impossible that she was scared of you in a fucking shop. If it was on the street at night, then yeah, but shop? She wasn't scared of you for sure. Stop making it worse than it is.
Have you seen my face?

• +1
dude this is what we call "normalfag privilege", you find it unfathomable because it would never happen to YOU but it does happen to people, its happened to me and only other south asian males have said the same.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, subhuman to mtn, Curry Suicide and 1 other person
Was at the store shopping for mundane items ie snack for rotting. Some JB cutie was in the aisle. When I got closer she moved away. Then I went to another aisle (and she happened to show up there too but it was totally by coincidence I haven't de-evolved to rape) minding my own business and she was walking pretty fast as I was a few meters behind her so I tried to move past her but she legit ran in front of the aisle and stared back with her mouth wide open as if she was ready to scream rape.

Fuck. I hate being monster-tier in looks.

rip man that's brutal

i was at my town pool last month and i was behind this cutie and apparently i was walking too close while looking at my phone

when i looked up she turned and looked so fearful and in a state of panic and ran into the restrooms lmao

this is the brutal reality bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, subhuman to mtn and Curry Suicide
dude this is what we call "normalfag privilege", you find it unfathomable because it would never happen to YOU but it does happen to people, its happened to me and only other south asian males have said the same.
15FED973 03C8 4C53 8F48 853F8C82A778

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Gengar
Next time chase her down with a maniacal look on your face then as she screams while running stop and begin laughing at what a moronic self absorbed fool she is.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Curry Suicide
Western women are extremly paranoid. It comes with their narcissism . There's nothing wrong with you OP , it's these Western women that are paranoid n mentally ill

In a non Western country grocery store this would never happen

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Pubertymaxxer3
Same here. They always look back when I just happen to be walking in the same general direction behind them and begin to speed up frantically.

• So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Can't imagine how high your cortisol is, mine spikes when a girl doesnt smile at me like most do
Spoken like Homelander indeed,
E8660DE2 8229 4993 9CF4 3C1720C98C3F

He’d have lazerd her for that shit
51CE9747 453D 4C12 A636 3D96413B2DD2

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Deleted member 17531
I could never relate to this JFL and I thought I was an ogre shit, bitches either give me neutral expression of fake smiles but I’m aspie do I always look away or act docile around hoes

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Gengar
I could never relate to this JFL and I thought I was an ogre shit, bitches either give me neutral expression of fake smiles but I’m aspie do I always look away or act docile around hoes
then youre definitely not ogre or maybe they think "if i run away from a black person maybe it will make it seem as im racist" :feelskek: us south asians dont get this privilege, they can be racist to us and get away with it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Curry Suicide, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Pubertymaxxer3
then youre definitely not ogre or maybe they think "if i run away from a black person maybe it will make it seem as im racist" :feelskek: us south asians dont get this privilege, they can be racist to us and get away with it.
Eh I’m not an ogre but I like to think of myself as such makes me feel like a mogger, though im
Muscular but have a face that isn’t ugly so if you need to be ugly to be an ogre then I dunno lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
What's your height bro?

• +1
This is horrible man
Teen bitchee need to learn some respect
TEEHEE SORRY I TREATED YOU LIKE A WILD ANIMAL then she laughs in your face because you are subhuman and tells all her friends to treat you like shit

its over

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
Really brutal i can relate

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
Eh I’m not an ogre but I like to think of myself as such makes me feel like a mogger, though im
Muscular but have a face that isn’t ugly so if you need to be ugly to be an ogre then I dunno lol
yeah of course you gotta be ugly to be considered ogre, you wanna say this -> :ogre: resembles this -> :chad:?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Curry Suicide
You probably appeared non-human to her.