legit mewing results?

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
i find it very hard to believe that this guy's ascension came solely from mewing, especially how his eyes changed. supposedly this complete change happened within less than 2 years which is very minimal for an adult. seems like surgery to me

32ACE3C6 99DD 4A23 9313 1C2CF17A6CB7
4DEA4990 4513 488A A613 D4520A9D2B6B

Why are 99% of these fucking "mewing transformation" pictures taken from totally different angles with completely different lighting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, germanlooks, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
It’s literally the exact same. Maybe the chin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Why are 99% of these fucking "mewing transformation" pictures taken from totally different angles with completely different lighting
he looks completely different though. i don't think it's from mewing though
12DB7B2D 5A5C 4B0C B28B BA8B021856CF
0F14E7D5 643C 439C 9757 CF3EE24B1B97
B1BABA21 8DCB 4F45 B570 FC5E7E89B95A
5CDF84B6 CCEC 415C A6DD 695286C6E27B

he legit looks the EXACT same
Photo 1&2 are the same forward growth, one is just leaner. Photo 3&4, one pic is lens distorted, isnt

He looks more or less the same.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
i find it very hard to believe that this guy's ascension came solely from mewing, especially how his eyes changed. supposedly this complete change happened within less than 2 years which is very minimal for an adult. seems like surgery to me

View attachment 1791244View attachment 1791245
I’m sorry to have to tell you this but… you do t speak Spanish. As such I fail to comprehend that he did do other stuff for his eyes (no surgery)

• +1
You know exactly why

I’m sorry to have to tell you this but… you do t speak Spanish. As such I fail to comprehend that he did do other stuff for his eyes (no surgery)
piensas que solo era por mewing?

He looks more or less the same.
how did his mandible come forward so much in that tiktok of the transformation. also he developed hunter eyes which is confusing

• +1
piensas que solo era por mewing?
No, have you watched his video? He explains everything he did including the eye routine. (The “no” is in Spanish btw)

No, have you watched his video? He explains everything he did including the eye routine. (The “no” is in Spanish btw)
yes but the main thing he says is mewing and posture helped his face, but how did his mandible come forward so much?

yes but the main thing he says is mewing and posture helped his face, but how did his mandible come forward so much?
Oh, hard mewing. Idk if he did thumbpulling also.

• +1
Bonesmashing

Lo que mayormente hizo fue Mewing, Thumbpulling y Bonesmashing, por eso logró ese atractivo en tan solo dos años, además creo que tenía demasiado potencial y es el porque de sus cambios.

Lo que mayormente hizo fue Mewing, Thumbpulling y Bonesmashing, por eso logró ese atractivo en tan solo dos años, además creo que tenía demasiado potencial y es el porque de sus cambios.
Qué va hijuwputa mentiroso

Qué va hijuwputa mentiroso
It's literally difficult to have achieved it without surgeries, but due to the potential it may be possible. In the same way I suppose everything is false, since "Mr. Mandíbulas" helped him

It's literally difficult to have achieved it without surgeries, but due to the potential it may be possible. In the same way I suppose everything is false, since "Mr. Mandíbulas" helped him
Hablas español?

Minox for eyebrows +eyelashes, eyelidpulling for hooded eyes, bonesmashing

I watched his YouTube video where he explains everything (it has English subtitles)

The biggest change is head posture and eye area tbh. His chin could also be a bit more projected through bonesmashing

Is bullshit is not mewing look at his orbital vector and his lower eyelid i would say he got a Transconjunctival midface lift and for the upper eyelid i thing he got fat or ptosis correction, at least he improve skin and the jaw countour is for the midface lift, he goes 4.5 psl to 8.0 psl in my opinion he was prettier than the 55 % before surgerymaxxed and now is at least prettier than the 90 % or 95%