LEGIT NEW PFL LENGHTENING SURGEY (GTIFH)

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
OK OK ive come up with something insane i called it the Zeniopflenghting, its a new mehod to lenghtn pfl

im thinking this
9781626230262 c020 f001

i think you can cut the laterl orbiotal bone and laterl canthoomtny and have a gap their between the eys correct? like arouind between there
what about placing an implant their made out of real eye whites?? like legit why not?

would this be legit ? @RealSurgerymax

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, Braindeadautist, dehydrated and 2 others

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomop and Zenis
OK OK ive come up with something insane i called it the Zeniopflenghting, its a new mehod to lenghtn pfl

im thinking this
View attachment 2855260

i think you can cut the laterl orbiotal bone and laterl canthoomtny and have a gap their between the eys correct? like arouind between there
what about placing an implant their made out of real eye whites?? like legit why not?

why jfl react? @BrahminBoss

wd

im thinking this
View attachment 2855260

dawd

im thinking this
View attachment 2855260

Sjssj

bumping because this shit retarded