Legit oculoplastic surgeons in Europe?

hansmoleman

hansmoleman

Gold
Joined
Oct 13, 2022
Posts
880
Reputation
646
Are there any legit oculoplastic surgeons in Europe? In this forum some people have talked about Bernadini, Graziani etc but I don’t think there is any established consensus, is there?

I want a low-risk, safe oculoplastic surgeon to improve a bit my eye area. I’m not asking for panacea, just a tiny bit improvement with some safety guarantees. Is that too much to ask?

Like, I have NCT. I want at least to aim for a more neutral tilt.

Do we agree that canthoplasty is safer than implants or fat grafting?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Mr.Proper
Are there any legit oculoplastic surgeons in Europe? In this forum some people have talked about Bernadini, Graziani etc but I don’t think there is any established consensus, is there?

I want a low-risk, safe oculoplastic surgeon to improve a bit my eye area. I’m not asking for panacea, just a tiny bit improvement with some safety guarantees. Is that too much to ask?

Like, I have NCT. I want at least to aim for a more neutral tilt.

Do we agree that canthoplasty is safer than implants or fat grafting?
NCT is over
 

Similar threads

Nazen
Replies
6
Views
44
mjuukk
mjuukk
JustBeConfident.
Replies
3
Views
51
JustBeConfident.
JustBeConfident.
Zhxck
Replies
8
Views
41
britishbomber
britishbomber
xtended
Replies
3
Views
41
greekstatue
greekstatue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top