Legit Pfizer Aromasin source

GnomePilledSigma

GnomePilledSigma

Snusgod
Y'all want that good legit Pfizer Aromasin? I got it

Okay guys, i think my source is very popular but i want to help the kids that are new to Heightmaxxing. My source delivers into all countries i think.
The delivery time is so good, i waited one week for the delivery (i live in Switzerland btw.)

Why is it legit?
Pfizer prints on one side of the pill the number 7663 so ppl who buy it can my sure they get legit stuff. Also is the package the same as the one i found on the internet.
Bild 2023 04 28 185605734
<- Pfizer photo
Bild 2023 04 28 185703888
<- The Aromasin i got from the source
Here's the Source:

Wish you guys luck with Heightmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Sondern and hattrick

Okay guys, i think my source is very popular but i want to help the kids that are new to Heightmaxxing. My source delivers into all countries i think.
The delivery time is so good, i waited one week for the delivery (i live in Switzerland btw.)

Why is it legit?
Pfizer prints on one side of the pill the number 7663 so ppl who buy it can my sure they get legit stuff. Also is the package the same as the one i found on the internet.
View attachment 2173588 <- Pfizer photo
View attachment 2173591<- The Aromasin i got from the source
Here's the Source:

why is it in Russian? R u sure its legit?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and MadTwatter

Why is it legit?
View attachment 2173588 <- Pfizer photo
View attachment 2173591<- The Aromasin i got from the source
Here's the Source:

Yo, I went to go buy the Aromasin but after I put my order in it just said it will deliver the product once payment is complete but It didn't give me a way to pay for it.

How did you pay for it?

Yo, I went to go buy the Aromasin but after I put my order in it just said it will deliver the product once payment is complete but It didn't give me a way to pay for it.

How did you pay for it?
crypto!

• +1
Reactions: RoadtoCurryChad
Idk if this is legit btw no side on 25 mg Ed for a week

Maybe dead dick but that shouldn’t be it