Legit Telegram Crypto Pump and Dump Groups

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
I'm looking for LEGIT Telegram crypto groups.

It's extremely rare to find a group that isn't a total scam, let alone the one that makes you a decent profit. Keep in mind that pump and dumping crypto is not illegal unlike doing the deed with stocks.

A few weeks ago a buddy of mine had shown me a legit group that allowed me to make around 2k out of invested 150 EURO. I usually buy around 150-200 EURO worth of some shitcoin and then sell immediately. My profits are however getting smaller each and every pump.

You don't have to read this paragraph as it's just some unimportant rambling about my current situation and background. I'm a broke medicine student, I bought a car with my savings and made tremendous losses with crypto. I come from an affluent family but I refuse to ask my parents for money as I find it humiliating. I was close to going bankrupt, I can't possibly think of a scenario where I still find time for work unless I completely stop my social life and lifting. Pump and dump group gave me an extra source of money for basically no effort, I thought it was too good to be true but it was actually legit.

I would be truthfully grateful in case anyone knows any legit groups and would be willing to share them.

Thank you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, SubhumanCurrycel, Pietrosiek and 5 others
surely you'll find it here

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, amorfati, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
wonder what makes people think this is a good idea

these people just looking to dump on you and they are probably more experienced than the average non pump and dumper from 4chan

in my experience these people are greedy as shit they will sell at any amounts of x, as far as it profits leaving you in a mess

i did 150x w a shitcoin from 4chan, its literally the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328

It's extremely rare to find a group that isn't a total scam, let alone the one that makes you a decent profit. Keep in mind that pump and dumping crypto is not illegal unlike doing the deed with stocks.

A few weeks ago a buddy of mine had shown me a legit group that allowed me to make around 2k out of invested 150 EURO. I usually buy around 150-200 EURO worth of some shitcoin and then sell immediately. My profits are however getting smaller each and every pump.

You don't have to read this paragraph as it's just some unimportant rambling about my current situation and background. I'm a broke medicine student, I bought a car with my savings and made tremendous losses with crypto. I come from an affluent family but I refuse to ask my parents for money as I find it humiliating. I was close to going bankrupt, I can't possibly think of a scenario where I still find time for work unless I completely stop my social life and lifting. Pump and dump group gave me an extra source of money for basically no effort, I thought it was too good to be true but it was actually legit.

I would be truthfully grateful in case anyone knows any legit groups and would be willing to share them.

Thank you.
i don't know any but if you find one lmk

• +1

these people just looking to dump on you and they are probably more experienced than the average non pump and dumper from 4chan

in my experience these people are greedy as shit they will sell at any amounts of x, as far as it profits leaving you in a mess

just basic thoughts

when u buy someone sells when u sell someone buys

these unorganic pumps are dangerous as fuck because you "the group of people" already know its a non organic money flow which can end in every second

• +1

Some are legit but astronomically rare.

I thought it was too good to be true. I ended up making 2k out of 150 in less than a month as a nobody at the bottom of the scheme.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and goat2x
i don't know any but if you find one lmk
Will do, buddy. Hopefully I find it before tomorrow as I'm deleting my account.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and sbaigq
Will do, buddy. Hopefully I find it before tomorrow as I'm deleting my account.
bro is deleting one's account a meme on here? every day i see some 30k posts user talking about leaving and deleting the acc:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, lutte, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
Some are legit but astronomically rare.

I thought it was too good to be true. I ended up making 2k out of 150 in less than a month.
If you are willing to take sum risk and you can read contracts then you can become profitable but its very nerve wrecking and time consuming

• +1
bro is deleting one's account a meme on here? every day i see some 30k posts user talking about leaving and deleting the acc:lul:
I left the site almost a year ago and my life improved tremendously in every way. I feel like this is needed for me to close this dreadful chapter of my life as I occasionally still logged in.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
If you are willing to take sum risk and you can read contracts then you can become profitable but its very nerve wrecking and time consuming
Time is my biggest weakness. I'm a med student and most of my life is currently occupied with studying. On top of that I'm lifting and socializing daily, I have less than an hour to spare every day. I just need a quick buck with no effort, same as women can do with OnlyFans.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Pietrosiek and goat2x
I left the site almost a year ago and my life improved tremendously in every way. I feel like this is needed for me to close this dreadful chapter of my life as I occasionally still logged in.
Ok, good luck with that bro (y)

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3328
Time is my biggest weakness. I'm a med student and most of my life is currently occupied with studying. On top of that I'm lifting and socializing daily, I have less than an hour to spare every day. I just need a quick buck with no effort, same as women can do with OnlyFans.
well you will either wait being a med student out or leaving it for other source of money

but quick money for sure as hell a fucking scam even w shitcoins you need to do a little bit of researching other wise you are literally feeding a pajeet vilage for free

• +1
well you will either wait being a med student out or leaving it for other source of money

but quick money for sure as hell a fucking scam even w shitcoins you need to do a little bit of researching other wise you are literally feeding a pajeet vilage for free
Yeah but the thing is I'm going bankrupt as we speak. I live in a uni town, I pay my own rent, food, etc.

I had a ton of savings but lost on crypto. Seems like the only thing that's left is asking my parents for money. Working a part time job would seriously compromise my academic success and social life.

• +1
join @Latebloomer10 @sytyl group where they scam streege

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 3328
too bad I changed my profile quote but all cryptos are mlm schemes and not worth your time

• +1
too bad I changed my profile quote but all cryptos are mlm schemes and not worth your time
I thought that it's too good to be true but I made 2k out of 150 in less than a month as a nobody at the bottom of the scheme.

I feel like finding a legit group like this one is one in a thousand.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 11748
Just ask your parents for money and stop losing more savings. I know it feels better to get everything on your own, but it is better to get help from others and achieve more.
If you find that group PM me hehe.

• +1
Just ask your parents for money and stop losing more savings. I know it feels better to get everything on your own, but it is better to get help from others and achieve more.
If you find that group PM me hehe.
I'm gonna ask them for a loan, they will likely forget about it.

If I ask for a loan I don't sacrifice any pride unlike if I beg for money.

• +1
I'm gonna ask them for a loan, they will likely forget about it.

If I ask for a loan I don't sacrifice any pride unlike if I beg for money.
bruh, these are ur parents, theres no pride in asking them for money.

• +1
bumo

• +1

Thank you.
I used to admin a pretty good group called CryptoMoonshots, had 20k members back in the day. Lost touch with them though

• +1
I used to admin a pretty good group called CryptoMoonshots, had 20k members back in the day. Lost touch with them though
did you make any decent money?

did you make any decent money?
They're not focused on pumps but whenever there was a call i could put 2k USD in and take like 5 to 10k out. I still got some insider info on up and coming shitcoins but id say i make only about 4k to 6k a month with crypto

• +1
Im still on that group but this current market is SHIT for long term tokens so there havent been any decent calls

• +1
made tremendous losses with crypto
Heart Attack Close Call GIF by reactionseditor