Legit the simplest roadmap to start day trading

H

hanku

Iron
1) Go watch some intro to day trading videos like this one

do not fucking start day trading yet (obvious) cuz this is like 5th grader level stuff, but you'll get the gist of it

2) after that, head ontohttps://www.babypips.com and go through their forex series.
dw we aren't learning forex trading (tho its a win win if u wanna do forex anyways), but by watching these we get to learn the terminology used by elitist trading fucks to make themselves sound smarter than they actually are

3) this is the real part, how your gonna learn strategy. Search ICT (inner circle trading) and start watching that, maybe something like the 2023 mentorship. It'll still be very confusing, but just stick through it (even if you see someone talking shit about him). TikTok trading "mentors" just sell his info for 300 dollars. You can also try out TJR's (YouTube) bootcamp, where he dumbs downs ICT's concepts.

This is a very very long process (especially no.3), so you better start paper trading (trading with fake money) while you're learning.

If youre having doubts, the only way to clear them out is by doing the thing (applied to all other areas of life). If you were wrong, then you become rich and if you were right then you get a cookie!

Remember, 90% of traders are one trade away from financial stability

Also new here so need to farm or smth, help me out pls ty ly <3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair, med, zylaro and 3 others
Grey watering

yeah was the htn in his early 20s who never worked a day in his life to learn about trading

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
water bro
but like
be realistic pls

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, IndraBC and Chintuck22
this is too much effort

if I had to start learning ICT all over again I would do it like this :
1. Market maker primer series
2. OTE pattern recognition
3. mastering high probability scalping playlist
4. 2022 mentorship
5. core content
6. 2023 mentorship (haven't watched it yet but will soon)

if you have the money for it I can really recommend you to buy hopiplakas "demystifying ICT" (270$). this was really a game changer for me since that helped me identify which PD arrays will hold, where they will form in the future and which one to use for my entries

airkam on YouTube explains the content of the book very broad and summarized but it will give you an idea of what's in the book

there are also many useful YouTubers and (highly recommend) people on Twitter such as:

TTrades
TheMMXMtrader
Ali_Khan_ICT

and many more

• Love it
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair
Dont even need an iq test to see u that u below 90iq

• JFL
Reactions: vyirus
You're not going to beat the market with your day trading bullshit. If there was a noticeable pattern or strategy, there would be a machine learning model that is better than you doing it and your competitive advantage would no longer exist. Fact is, if you day trade you just are gambling, you may get up but it won't last. The only way to consistently win in the market is to trade long term on fundamentals (you're probably not good (smart and high psl) enough or to do something criminal (insider trade or pump and dump).

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Skywalker
Wow gonna do this for sure

Remember, 90% of traders are one trade away from financial stability
Dude. the odds are GIGA shit for daytrading. WAY to much competition. It only makes sense imo, to be a day tarder, if one gets paid/hired by an investment firm or one manages to start ones own fund/firm. where you trade other people their money.

it's more like. based on studies.

remember:
* only 1% of daytraders manage to beat the PASSIVE index-etf results, and thus 99% of day-traders fail to beat the person that just passively buys index, aka 99% are waisting time only to have less gains than the passive etf/index buyer.
* lol @ thinking you can beat instituational investors with their Quant algorythmic computers, with your own limited money.
* only 3% of daytraders make money.
only the top 1.7% of daytraders make minimum wage. This mayor bad odds, one manages to beat 98.3% of dudes whom do day trading, only to end up with an income/profit of a minimum wage McDonalds worker. like, WTF.
only the top 0.6% of daytraders make the kind of wage of an middle class worker like a bankteller. aka, you beat 99.4% of dudes whom do day trading, only to end up with an average wage income.