[legit] Tinder photo pics

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
  • 3 pictures max
  • High quality. Communicate CLASS

Do not add too many pictures. Put your best face forward (wear concealer just under your hairline and don't be afraid to wear light makeup)

1st picture of face
2nd picture heightmogging and facemogging your friends. Good clothes in all pictures. No sports pics or activities.
Optional 3rd picture of you in a high-end area around expensive coffee shops showing that you're from a uptown area and moving a lot

Leave an air of mystery.

Never overdo the amount of photos and don't give any info away on who you actually are (i.e., don't have photos with you and real friends or pictures of you at the pub drunk or at a club etc)

Any questions, ask. I'll answer a few

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
dont use tinder

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and Seth Walsh
  • 3 pictures max

Do not add too many pictures. Put your best face forward (wear concealer just under your hairline and don't be afraid to wear light makeup)

1st picture of face
2nd picture heightmogging and facemogging your friends. Good clothes in all pictures. No sports pics or activities.
Optional 3rd picture of you in a high-end area around expensive coffee shops showing that you're from a uptown area and moving a lot

Leave an air of mystery.

Never overdo the amount of photos and don't give any info away on who you actually are (i.e., don't have photos with you and real friends or pictures of you at the pub drunk or at a club etc)

High iq

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and Seth Walsh
if your gymmaxxed can you use a shirtless one?

Bruh what how are you srs reccomending 3 pictures max lol makes you look like a bot account. This seems like retarded advice

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, blatonslatt and TheMilkMan
if your gymmaxxed can you use a shirtless one?
No. The body itself doesn't matter. You can take a shirtless pic in the ensuite of a 5-star hotel room and just have a lean body. What should be implied is the life you're living, not your physical attributes (aside from face, height).

• 3 pictures max

1st picture of face

Leave an air of mystery.

What do you think of in-motion pictures ?

No. The body itself doesn't matter. You can take a shirtless pic in the ensuite of a 5-star hotel room and just have a lean body. What should be implied is the life you're living, not your physical attributes (aside from face, height).
So go for starboy esque looks?

dude in my life at my age no girl has ever cared about how much money I have, Ive literally shown girls a 250k tiktok account I have and shown my bank account and she couldnt have cared less

• JFL
Reactions: Achilles
You can take a photo to show ur gymmaxxed body but it should be in a luxury pool or in a high end resort while jetskiing without a shirt on

Bruh what how are you srs reccomending 3 pictures max lol makes you look like a bot account. This seems like retarded advice
You are wrong. Give as little as possible and leave as much intrigue as possible after showing your face, presence and social status climate. Then let them dig for the rest. So leave covert and overt easter eggs in the pics too. 1 thing that can openly be asked about (i.e., your location if it looks like you're on holiday), and leave several covert clues that'll make her want to keep talking to you.. Take a photo of yourself at a high end coffee shop, wear a shirt and some nice shoes and pants make it look like your talking to an older rich guy off screen, heck; if you're totally evil, even stitch a google logo onto a backpack with your initials on it, and leave it on the floor in the background).

Interest = the swipe
The intrigue = everything else

Tinder is shit anyways, it's just trashy girls who will want to use you in some shape or form.

I don't think any blackpiller has ever realised that a chick saying "omg you're so hot I wanna fuck you 😍😍😍" isn't proof that two people even met. No one has time to be "slaying" on Tinder even if it were plausible".

Tinder success is generally just a girl LTRing you on her terms, or using you for some other reason on her terms. The whole architecture just doesn't work. That's even for good looking guys. Real life is actually a lot easier if you don't want to end up in a whipped LTR or taken for a ride by a classic slut who uses Tinder as a playground. The expected behaviour is all implied; and that is that all the guys are desperate. It's not a strong position to be in. Some girls admit that they use it just as a test too see how far a guy will bend his terms at the prospect of getting a tad of pussy. And that makes sense.

Last edited:
You can take a photo to show ur gymmaxxed body but it should be in a luxury pool or in a high end resort while jetskiing without a shirt on
Yeah I agree, showing yourself surrounded by a lavish climate definitely gets you more likes. And it's so different than what most people are used to. But that's just getting likes. Racking up lays on an industrial scale from Tinder from non-trashy girls is pretty impossible. No one has the time, that's one of the big problems. Your schedules both need to be free, you both need to not be working, but not want any type of long term or financial commitments.

It works best when multiple people travel to a new area but don't believe any idiot who says they slay in their hometown purely off Tinder:lul:

All whilst having no social circle or ability to replicate that in real life ^? Think about it

shown my bank account
Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

Dude I appreciate the honest. But why the hell did you do that?

Yeah I agree, showing yourself surrounded by a lavish climate definitely gets you more likes. And it's so different than what most people are used to. But that's just getting likes. Racking up lays on an industrial scale from Tinder from non-trashy girls is pretty impossible. No one has the time, that's one of the big problems. Your schedules both need to be free, you both need to not be working, but not want any type of long term or financial commitments.

It works best when multiple people travel to a new area but don't believe any idiot who says they slay in their hometown purely off Tinder:lul:

All whilst having no social circle or ability to replicate that in real life ^? Think about it
You could run tinder+bumble+hinge to get more lays
Also social circle doesnt need to be that big, social circle game is very overrated

You could run tinder+bumble+hinge to get more lays
Also social circle doesnt need to be that big, social circle game is very overrated
Social circle game doesn't work either. What works is meeting a girl when she's by herself, and pursuing her on your terms and see if she's into you. The less social dynamics at play the better. Her friends are around; they'll try disapprove of you and interfere. Your friends are around, they'll probably be into the same chick and some weird falling outs will happen especially if you're younger and in school or college. Sitting around without showing your intent and then making a weird jump for it doesn't work because ambivalence and indecision is a turn off.

You are wrong. Give as little as possible and leave as much intrigue as possible after showing your face, presence and social status climate. Then let them dig for the rest. So leave covert and overt easter eggs in the pics too. 1 thing that can openly be asked about (i.e., your location if it looks like you're on holiday), and leave several covert clues that'll make her want to keep talking to you.. Take a photo of yourself at a high end coffee shop, wear a shirt and some nice shoes and pants make it look like your talking to an older rich guy off screen, heck; if you're totally evil, even stitch a google logo onto a backpack with your initials on it, and leave it on the floor in the background).

Interest = the swipe
The intrigue = everything else

Tinder is shit anyways, it's just trashy girls who will want to use you in some shape or form.

I don't think any blackpiller has ever realised that a chick saying "omg you're so hot I wanna fuck you 😍😍😍" isn't proof that two people even met. No one has time to be "slaying" on Tinder even if it were plausible".

Tinder success is generally just a girl LTRing you on her terms, or using you for some other reason on her terms. The whole architecture just doesn't work. That's even for good looking guys. Real life is actually a lot easier if you don't want to end up in a whipped LTR or taken for a ride by a classic slut who uses Tinder as a playground. The expected behaviour is all implied; and that is that all the guys are desperate. It's not a strong position to be in. Some girls admit that they use it just as a test too see how far a guy will bend his terms at the prospect of getting a tad of pussy. And that makes sense.
show some oic examples. what about verfiying your profile. a lot of this seems liek PUA hypothetical cope. IMO just copy how hot girls profiles look as a dude is the key to success.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Bruh I live near a bunch of expensive coffee shops and I dont travel

Social circle game doesn't work either. What works is meeting a girl when she's by herself, and pursuing her on your terms and see if she's into you. The less social dynamics at play the better. Her friends are around; they'll try disapprove of you and interfere. Your friends are around, they'll probably be into the same chick and some weird falling outs will happen especially if you're younger and in school or college. Sitting around without showing your intent and then making a weird jump for it doesn't work because ambivalence and indecision is a turn off.
And being judged by a ton of others isn't conducive to getting laid, without having it end in an LTR. And if you manage to pull that off, you'll throw off the relationship dynamics in your social circle. (jealousy, upset, etc)

By social circle game i meant having a large social circle and being invited to parties or throwing parties also meeting tons of women through your female friends
It works but takes a long time to s

• +1
show some oic examples. what about verfiying your profile. a lot of this seems liek PUA hypothetical cope. IMO just copy how hot girls profiles look as a dude is the key to success.
Yeah verifying your profile will help you get more matches, but actually getting laid off Tinder is incredibly difficult. Most people just lie about it. You can get 100 likes and not even end up meeting anyone, yet people brag about being slayers, while most guys average 0-2 matches/likes.

Look your best. First photo should be a clear shot of a beautiful face. Groundbreaking I know :lul:

By social circle game i meant having a large social circle and being invited to parties or throwing parties also meeting tons of women through your female friends
It works but takes a long time to s
Parties are a good place to meet chicks yea

Yeah verifying your profile will help you get more matches, but actually getting laid off Tinder is incredibly difficult. Most people just lie about it. You can get 100 likes and not even end up meeting anyone, yet people brag about being slayers, while most guys average 0-2 matches/likes.

Look your best. First photo should be a clear shot of a beautiful face. Groundbreaking I know :lul:
I actually got laid straight off tinder about a month ago, but i agree with everything you said. My pics are pretty low quality as well i could improve a lot but im maxxed 99+ and get a like minimum per day match every few days. I barely even message chicks either. Unverified as well. One of my greatest pulls off tinder was valentines day night some acutal hot soroity chick messaged me to come over at like 2 am just straight away and i low inhib did

• +1
Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

Dude I appreciate the honest. But why the hell did you do that?
money was up, I was checking my phone and she saw it, i didn outright show it to her but i also wanted her to see jfl because i didnt care if she saw me as a betabux i just wanted to fuck her

• JFL