Legit truecel on r/amiugly and redditors still gaslight HARD

jflsnowdzz

jflsnowdzz

Bronze

WTF is this level of gaslighting lmao i know its reddit but holy shit this is brutal

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, mfk, p0lishsubhuman and 17 others
1. Mogs me
2. Already posted.
3. He looks like Neanderthal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, ItsOverCel, subhuman incel and 4 others
He resembles @FreakkForLife's avi brutal

so over for him

no surgery can save him

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Has he tried nofap?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, p0lishsubhuman, Yerico7 and 7 others
His hair looks healthy.
That's something...

• +1
why do you jfl guys, thats sad :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
why do you jfl guys, thats sad :hnghn:
idk which section to post it in but its jfl at how redditors try so hard to gaslight.

But tbh at truecel levels maybe its better to cap

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
Finally somene I mog. This guy needs trimax ASAP.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Why the long face bro?

That feling when his hair is the only perfect feature on his head in general (perfect hair for JB appeal) and fucking autistos on Reddit telling him to get a haircut

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183, p0lishsubhuman, Sir Galachad and 3 others

Tom cruise scientology

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 18879
That's weird, I don't see any of the copers on this website that say higher gonial angle and tall chin is a mogger trait

I'll never post my pics on Reddit, imagine one day I'm on this forum's main section with heading jfl curry truecel gaslit into thinking he is handsome,

Nah from now on I will call people "hollywood ugly" in the rating section

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, MolestatoDallaVita, rand anon and 2 others
He can nichemax or stonermax

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and bignosesmallchin

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Adonis and 2 others
How would this guy even go about hardmaxxing? What surgeries could possibly save that

Brutal racepill and namepill tbh my thread got half views and reps

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
Even eggman would be considered as "fine" on this subreddit.

Not a trucel
He can get a asian definetly

hair mogger
face is fixable with around 5 or 6 surgeries

LOL at the white supremacists in this forum. This is pure white genetics. Any subhuman Ethnic will mog white truecels to death

LOL at the white supremacists in this forum. This is pure white genetics. Any subhuman Ethnic will mog white truecels to death
Does not matter even if they do
world logistic have shown that even very bad looking white can get asian wife
This guy has hair,nice white pheno
If he has hieght he is still pretty set

Does not matter even if they do
world logistic have shown that even very bad looking white can get asian wife
This guy has hair,nice white pheno
If he has hieght he is still pretty set
he can probs get wife from philippines or shit asian country with low standards. Even ethnics subhumans can get wives in south sudan and other african countries by ur logic jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aypo129
he can probs get wife from philippines or shit asian country with low standards. Even ethnics subhumans can get wives in south sudan and other african countries by ur logic jfl
Nah man
I have seen countless times they managed to get good looking ones even in korea online
Its mind blowing

Nah man
I have seen countless times they managed to get good looking ones even in korea online
Its mind blowing
Again, by that logic, i have seen several black dravidian curries that are 5'5 being together with white beckies with big boobs and on comment sections, you see white guys seething and making fun of that curry while that curry slays that pussy every night.
White guys r not special jfl, they are retarded

• Woah
Reactions: Aypo129
Again, by that logic, i have seen several black dravidian curries that are 5'5 being together with white beckies with big boobs and on comment sections, you see white guys seething and making fun of that curry while that curry slays that pussy every night.
White guys r not special jfl, they are retarded
True i guess
Recently saw rishi sunak thirsted upon

• Love it
Reactions: ascendedd
ltn-mtn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
How would this guy even go about hardmaxxing? What surgeries could possibly save that

Trimax+full custom implants the entire face and then injecting sarms apperently over time it masculinizes your face

WTF is this level of gaslighting lmao i know its reddit but holy shit this is brutal

Nah, not truecel tier. If he posted here he'd be LTN, MTN to some (even with his color failo) and he'd be told to nichemax hard. He's just interesting looking and unrateable enough to be seen as either ugly or ugly hot (= appeal equivalent to a hot person)

I feel like he's the type to either be a 3 to everyone and be able to play the ugly guy in movies easily and get 0 female attention. But to a couple of girls they'd find him the king of medium uglies + the niche he rocks (low class like stoner, skater, artsy, soy) would halo him with said very strong niche appeal

This nigga is Pete Davidson's butthole face meets Vinnie Hacker's skull and hair appeal... probably hits medium ugly female gaze well. I don't think they're gaslighting him tbh cause he's not on "Never Give up" or Blackops sort of truecel, he's legit ugly hot and if I was a female I could probably be be into him lol

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and rand anon
Pretty much capped with that gonial angle, lower third height and (pseudo?) 'bimax protrusion'. His harmony is already so delicate for his ugly-hot medium ugly niche that trying to hardmax in any way could looksmin him

He's like a ginger faggot version of @russiancel, except without that 99 percentile eye area & above average pheno to save him if fixing his lower third ends up looksminning him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ChristianChad and ascension!
Pretty much capped with that gonial angle, lower third height and (pseudo?) 'bimax protrusion'. His harmony is already so delicate for his ugly-hot medium ugly niche that trying to hardmax in any way could looksmin him

He's like a ginger faggot version of @russiancel, except without that 99 percentile eye area & above average pheno to save him if fixing his lower third ends up looksminning him
I look like him? Over

• JFL
He isn’t ugly ngl.

• +1
Who gives af about the ‘struggles’ of a JBW. Especially a ginger. This guy can larp as a Muslim and instantly land 4 virgins (even jbs if he ISISmaxxes) fuck off