legit way to know if you're good looking

you look kinda like this ltn
shit site can't upload a pic stuck at 100% jfl
pls I am ltn then the world would be a significantly better looking place, go back to whatever hole u crawled from in desperation to spread whatever gaslighting yakub tricknology to bog people into looking like James Saphire

got jordan barett and zac efron jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
If you do not get approached in real life, do not get THAT treatment and trust me you’ll know ..it’s obvious as shit when a girl likes you, or don’t slay pussy then you are NOT good looking. Done simple now shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: blackpiller954
fine, where's ur mom rn?
working and prob trying to calm down collective adversaries who realize they are being crushed by my perception and at risk of complete and utter cancelation due to obvious slander, prob will have to live life as a perpertual loser, sad but thats just how the world works, dont lose.

working and prob trying to calm down collective adversaries who realize they are being crushed by my perception and at risk of complete and utter cancelation due to obvious slander, prob will have to live life as a perpertual loser, sad but thats just how the world works, dont lose.
I'm sorry for your loss

JFL if you scroll all the way down you’ll see i got Pietro Boselli, Chico, Damian Kater, Kit Butler, Alessio pozzi but im mtn, so it isn’t something to be proud of💀