Legitimacy of Ru58841 experience reports?

CopingCel

CopingCel

Coping never ends
I am at the point where I consider Ru58841 for my beginning mbp as it seems to give potentially less sides than fin or dut and would even work when using steroids.

What I find odd about it though is that nearly every experience report on the internet is somehow linked to anangenic/kane which seems to be the most trusted/only supplier.

E.g. This post on hairlosstalk: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/thekaneshop-com-quality-research-compounds.105758/
Sounds like the site is hosted by the guys behind anangenic or at least they are in some kind of a business relationship. This potentially makes the whole forum biased.

The youtuber More plates more dates had a crazy transformation and praises ru to heaven. Even though he said that he tried different sources and found angangenic to be the best, he does not mention the names of the others.

Same for most other experience reports from the internet, most mention anangenic as the most reliable source even though it would be more expensive than others, without telling us which ones they compared it to. A few rare mentioned they bought it from aliexpress.

This makes me think anangenic could have a very good seo/online marketing team who is behind most of the reviews. If they are affiliated to hairlosstalk it would be easy for them to create accounts with thousands of post to make them more reputable.
If that is true we have to assume all of these experience reports are potentially fakes and only for the purpose of promoting anangenic.

On top of that I wonder why there is not at least a second big competitor. There should be enough desperate man for two companies to make enough profit.

On the other hand it is possible that they are the only good one because they were the first and I overestimate the market size which makes it hard for an unknown competitor to gain a big enough market share.

I would apreciate comments/general input on this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
The more plates more dates guy does have an insane before/after. I've been told he's a shill, I'm not sure about it either.

Ru5768778573358005324