'Lel i drop out bro muh looksmaxing will get me far 'Muh opry muh jbw''

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Meanwhile 5 years later rich Indians and successful white guys get the hot girls and you're stuck on tinder in manual labour because youre not an actual chad and never will be and have nothing else to show

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, carnage, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
Meanwhile 5 years later rich Indians and successful white guys get the hot girls and you're stuck on tinder in manual labour because youre not an actual chad and never will be and have nothing else to show

Is this projection OP?

Also, you need to be good looking and rich. You can't just be rich because then you're only capable of attracting gold diggers. Resource attraction != actual attraction that is genuine.

If you actually look at the dating trends, you can see that women in western societies are placing more and more emphasis on the looks of their partner. Money is becoming more of a cope because women earn the same as men do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Yuya Moggershima, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
patrick bateman max (moneymax, looksmax, statusmax)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 13476, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
400 weeks, 1 Meeks...

Not like people are going to suddenly turn into Meeks jfl. They'll just turn into broke incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Yuya Moggershima, YoungJohnnyDepp and 1 other person
View attachment 1252002

Is this projection OP?

Also, you need to be good looking and rich. You can't just be rich because then you're only capable of attracting gold diggers. Resource attraction != actual attraction that is genuine.

If you actually look at the dating trends, you can see that women in western societies are placing more and more emphasis on the looks of their partner. Money is becoming more of a cope because women earn the same as men do.
Not really because I always knew I wasn't a chad and just wasn't motivated.

Money and status is everything unless you look like a 6'2 prime beiber. Jfl of you think western women go for what makes them feel good. Its all about pride and looking down kn other people. Oh my boyfriend is a doctor or he's in a rich family.

Obviously being ugly or really short can't be saved by these things but most white guys aren't ugly or really short

True, stop coping and actually do the hard work to get where you need to be. You guys won't go from ugly to chad no matter how hard you try. Just get money and get sluts. You have no other option.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03