Lens distortion fucks wide set eyes

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Kraken
Anyone with wide set eyes, including myself, gets fucked by lens distortion. If you have wide set eyes you should realize that your ipd and esr look way better in the mirror and candids than in selfies, this is because of lens distortion. By now everyone should know lens distortion and it’s affects on the face

IMG 1575
IMG 1576
IMG 1577

Lens distortion makes everything in the middle bigger, which fucks your ipd by making your eyes wider apart. It also makes everything on the sides thinner, this fucks your fwhr, which fucks your esr because it makes your eyes look like they’re sitting on the edge of your skull. This obviously Gigafucks anyone with wide set eyes.

IMG 1578
IMG 1579

Also: this effect is greater with older phones

TLDR: Lens distortion gigafucks anyone with
wider set eyes and I’m venting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mumbhai, Loveland, greywind and 12 others
if u have wide set eyes its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: org3cel.RR, Usernames, watah and 2 others
@cromagnon

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Costcosuperstore
@Gengar move into looksmaxxing pls tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Costcosuperstore
Just buy an iphone you poor faggot. Their camera fixed this issue. My selfies look way better after getting this newish model.
Very true, this effects oldphonecels like myself more but I don’t feel like buying another phone from those greedy scamming joos (and there’s still a bit of lens distortion since humans see at 50mm focal length approximately while iPhones have 24mm focal length). Also I already put this in my thread you faggot lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Very true, this effects oldphonecels like myself more but I don’t feel like buying another phone from those greedy scamming joos (and there’s still a bit of lens distortion since humans see at 50mm focal length approximately while iPhones have 24mm focal length). Also I already put this in my thread you faggot lol
selfie sticks are good too:feelshehe:

Literally any black person
Yeah wide set eyes are more forgiving in black people but even jeremy meeks you mentioned has 0.46 esr. That's ideal for a white guy even

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Are you trolling? Jeremy meeks has 46% esr, that's perfectly ideal, not wide whatsoever
You’re telling me his eyes don’t look wide set?
IMG 1578

• JFL
Reactions: Usernames
Ya but my point was that anyone who’s eyes look far apart with lens distorted selfies look way better in candids and in the mirror

Just buy an iphone you poor faggot. Their camera fixed this issue. My selfies look way better after getting this newish model.
its a normal camera. Still has distortion

You guys are forgetting that there's an opposite kind of lens distortion: when taking photos from a distance the face compresses, making your head look shorter and narrower than irl.

Following your op, this would specially affect negatively people with close set eyes and wide faces, making them look even wider and with more narrow set eyes.

Dolphincel cope