lens distortion is fucking brutal

D

Deleted member 41880

Iron
here are my stats with and without lens distortion (using the 7ft method)
fwhr with camera: 1.76
IRL: 1.81
face length:1.44
IRL: 1.30☠️
also makes my ramus way shorter for some reason
conclusion: if your face looks long when you take a selfie or in any picture overall, it's probably just lens distortion but obv sometimes you actually look like a horse. Try to measure your harmony using irl measurements for more accurate results (if your face is wide in pics it's probably narrower irl)
LENS DISTORTION IS NOT COPE

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, TheBrownOne, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
i have slayer side profile on mirror(long ramus strong jaw straight nose straight forehead) but camera fucks hard my face

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 41880 and 2 others
Front camera focal lenses need to be fixed. It's 2023 and front cameras lense distortion worse then last time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Deleted member 41880
Cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss

It's literlly proven. If you compare the proportions on low vs high focal length they are very different. A perfect face (perfect proportions) can't look perfect on a focal length other then that near the one of the human eye.

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, Pogin_chan, Deleted member 34058 and 2 others
It's literlly proven. If you compare the proportions on low vs high focal length they are very different. A perfect face (perfect proportions) can't look perfect on a focal length other then that near the one of the human eye.
But if you still managed to look good with it then you are really good looking

If you have measured the distortion on a different areas then you are a guaranteed ugly boyo