leonardo dicaprio is literally perfect

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
Prettyboy compact face with some dimorphism (so 5'9 face)+5'11 and lanky (in his early movies) which is somewhat ideal for a high appeal prettyboy. This is what happens when you get your short parents face but your other parents height. Insane genetic recomb

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum
I always thought he was ugly as shit and resembled someone with down syndrome, this forums tastes are so shit, chico always seemed like a regular guy to me same as brad pitt, also gandy always looked old as shit, the good looking ones are opry, barret and tom cruise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad and Deleted member 22124
I always thought he was ugly as shit and resembled someone with down syndrome, this forums tastes are so shit, chico always seemed like a regular guy to me same as brad pitt, also gandy always looked old as shit, the good looking ones are opry, barret and tom cruise.
Nigga calls leo ugly as shit and then calls Barrett good looking

I think u need to get ur head checked

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Myth1cals, Beastchodecode, zura and 1 other person
Prettyboy compact face with some dimorphism (so 5'9 face)+5'11 and lanky (in his early movies) which is somewhat ideal for a high appeal prettyboy. This is what happens when you get your short parents face but your other parents height. Insane genetic recomb
too short

sfs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back