Leonardo dicaprio WAS something else

He is more well read than most here. Besides I can't see your eyelid actually mind showing a pic of it.
well read? probably one of the worst posters on the entire forum, pseudo-intellectual with a cognitive deficiency and crippling dunning kruger.

the eyelids are literally visible in the corner on the photo you posted, mine are even deeper set with more fat than his.

well read? probably one of the worst posters on the entire forum, pseudo-intellectual with a cognitive deficiency and crippling dunning kruger.

the eyelids are literally visible in the corner on the photo you posted, mine are even deeper set with more fat than his.
Then why do they possess 0 facial depth?
On Leo you can see the full 3D shape of the orbital but yours are flat.

I can't believe many of you are masturbating to that actor. The fuck is wrong with you fags? Take it back to Reddit. Keep it there.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
sad johnny depp GIF

Moghed by Domestic abuse survivor

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Still facial depth. Looks way different.
the depth you're describing is mostly his poor under-eye support and recessed cheekbones causing the area to be dented in.

he has a sloped forehead with no brow, deep set eyes, and the area below it is flat, which gives his eyes that dark shading with overhead light.

the depth you're describing is mostly his poor under-eye support and recessed cheekbones causing the area to be dented in.
I mean the above actually. His entire supra region is coming out signifying that the reason his eyes are hooded is due to fat pads.

I mean the above actually. His entire supra region is coming out signifying that the reason his eyes are hooded is due to fat pads.
the lack of brow is the reason his orbitals are so prominent, he also used to have amazing fat pads which obscured his lack of cheekbones in his youth, but you can see how flat they are today.

mine fuse with my brow ridge which gives a thicker gradual slope, the shape is roughly similar in the photo I send you, with the eyelids being only a tiny strip of flesh in the corners.

monolids have no inner eyelid exposure, hooded eyes almost always have some but it can be very minimal.

the lack of brow is the reason his orbitals are so prominent, he also used to have amazing fat pads which obscured his lack of cheekbones in his youth, but you can see how flat they are today.

mine fuse with my brow ridge which gives a thicker gradual slope, the shape is roughly similar in the photo I send you, with the eyelids being only a tiny strip of flesh in the corners.

View attachment 2407091View attachment 2407092

View attachment 2407093View attachment 2407094

monolids have no inner eyelid exposure, hooded eyes almost always have some but it can be very minimal.
You have epicanthic folds.

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
your pfp is actually crazy lmao that physique looks comical but in a good way
.org would tell him it's over due to his monolids.