Leonardo Dicaprio

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Bros 30 years old and spends ten quid EVERY MONTH for a colourful username on an incel forum 💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
The new color is just for those with >40K posts

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, Deleted member 2403 and Jason Voorhees
lets take a minute to talk about your mother how the fuck did she make you

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I love the colour tbh.

@Alexanderr

Lemme get a special name color

Last edited:
Status and bling bling names is very important on incel forums. You see? With his red lighting name on this incel tier forum called looksmax.org, Leonardo DiCaprio is able to trick people’s minds to focus onto him, to make him the center of attention in the many threads of this forum. It is to show how focused he is on this forum, how attentive he is to details in his posts, and how creative he is with the number of posts he has on this forum. I mean can you believe it? Forty thousand posts! Not many can say that. That’s quite an achievent in itself. And that he is 30 years old shows how much of a veteran he really is. How dedicated he is to add onto this forum. I showed people on the bus what they tought of it and they tought it was quite an extraordinary achievement to have a red name with lightning through it. Some young JBs, barely teenagers, asked for his reputation on looksmax, but I was too lazy to click on his name. Their smile was so big when I showed them I had to take the screen away because it was too much. I told them he was hapa. They asked me what hapa is. I was about to tell them when they went into shock. The ambulance was called, and it arrived. After a brief examination, the ambulance workers said it was a result of seeing the red thunderous name and the number of posts on this forum called looksmax, how his name was Leonardo DiCaprio and how much they loved Leonardo DiCaprio, and they scolded me for showing his fancy red thunderous bling bling Leonardo DiCaprio name to them, which I felt bad about because I didn’t want people harmed.

• JFL
Reactions: Ruben
what a loser