Leonardo DiCaprio's father is a legit Low Tier Normie

D

Deleted member 2875

Bronze

He looks so much more like his mom. Guess he got lucky. His father is chinless.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 23695
"muh don't get surgery cause your kids will still be subhuman" theorum dubunked for the hundredth time now

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 18840, CristianT and 3 others
Docaprio is atmost a htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 18840 and ascension!
Probably the result of mutations. This also happened with Johnny Depp.
Wdym. He looks exactly like his mother facially. It's just genetics lol. He probably inherited the more subtle components of his genetics from his father.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, mogging, Deleted member 14392 and 2 others
"muh don't get surgery cause your kids will still be subhuman" theorum dubunked for the hundredth time now
just cherrypick a 1/1000000 case theory
if you are subhuman, you will have subhuman offspring the vast majority of the time

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 23564
if you are subhuman, you will have subhuman offspring the vast majority of the time

I see this all the time, obviously if two 2/10s make children there's a high chance the child will be a suhuman as well, i'm talking about being at least average and ascending with surgeries

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I see this all the time, obviously if two 2/10s make children there's a high chance the child will be a suhuman as well, i'm talking about being at least average and ascending with surgeries
View attachment 1948124
youre coping
youre trying to convince yourself that you'll be one of these parental couples and your children will ascend the subhuman fate you've cursed them with
of course you can cherrypick the miniscule amount of subhuman couples that have gone on to produce non subhuman children but that will never change the fact for 99% of cases, subhumans produce subhumans - thats what evolution is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, subhuman incel, Truecel14 and 2 others
youre coping
youre trying to convince yourself that you'll be one of these parental couples and your children will ascend the subhuman fate you've cursed them with
of course you can cherrypick the miniscule amount of subhuman couples that have gone on to produce non subhuman children but that will never change the fact for 99% of cases, subhumans produce subhumans - thats what evolution is

not everyone here is ugly jfl

• +1
Reactions: twilight
youre coping
any falios i have (bad palate and crowding) are environmental, the rest of me is good jfl why would I need to cope with this? dnrd the rest of what you said after this

• +1
not everyone here is ugly jfl
im projecting but my point still stands
"muh 0000.1% of couples that got lucky via genetic recomb means subhumans can still produce genetically superior offspring bro"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 22126
any falios i have (bad palate and crowding) are environmental, the rest of me is good jfl why would I need to cope with this? dnrd the rest of what you said after this
fine, go produce those children of yours
im just saying i wont be surprised at all when in 20 years time theyre spending their evenings scrolling incel forums, blaming their subhuman palate and "teeth crowding" aka shitty, recessed jaw on environmental factors

• +1
fine, go produce those children of yours
im just saying i wont be surprised at all when in 20 years time theyre spending their evenings scrolling incel forums, blaming their subhuman palate and "teeth crowding" aka shitty, recessed jaw on environmental factors
keep projecting and barking for me you dog

Ha Ha Lol GIF by Major League Soccer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Primalsplit
He isn’t softmaxxed though, prob atleast mtn

keep projecting and barking for me you dog

Ha Ha Lol GIF by Major League Soccer
you know im right
which is exactly why your only form of argument or attempt at discrediting my point is to lackadaisically repeat a copypasta commonly used on a site your future son will be browsing

• +1
literally most models have average looking parents and when they end up having kids with another model tier person the kids are nowhere near as good looking

looks exactly like his mother jfl

thank god sons take after their mothers, my mom hardmogs my dad.

only form of argument or attempt at discrediting my point is to lackadaisically repeat a copypasta commonly used on a site your future son will be browsing
what is there to argue when it's just some pitiful subhuman saying "yeah bro your kids will inherit your environmentally induced falios" like what am i supposed to say?? if you wanna kys due to being subhuman just do it, why take your anger out on me

literally most models have average looking parents and when they end up having kids with another model tier person the kids are nowhere near as good looking
its called regression towards the mean
nonetheless just like everything else in life, ones attractiveness highly correlates with their parents attractiveness aka its determined by the genes you inherit
its why literally every study places the heritability rate for attractiveness at around 0.5-0.7

its called regression towards the mean
nonetheless just like everything else in life, ones attractiveness highly correlates with their parents attractiveness aka its determined by the genes you inherit
its why literally every study places the heritability rate for attractiveness at around 0.5-0.7
Just keep pumping out kids till one looks like chad

what is there to argue when it's just some pitiful subhuman saying "yeah bro your kids will inherit your environmentally induced falios" like what am i supposed to say?? if you wanna kys due to being subhuman just do it, why take your anger out on me
what anger jfl?
all im doing is giving you an extremely basic lesson in biology 101

what anger jfl?
all im doing is giving you an extremely basic lesson in biology 101
its pretty clear you are hurting in some way or another from the way your talking, acting like an abused dog and being aggro for no reason, like i said, just kys if that's the case, either way your going on my ignore list

The probability probably isn't that low

any falios i have are environmental, the rest of me is good jfl why would I need to cope with this? dnrd the rest of what you said after this
jfl i actually cant with this severe overdose of cope
and his cortisol spiked so much he had to put me on ignore

The probability probably isn't that low
well sure but its pretty high otherwise evolution wouldnt really make any theoretical sense
if genetic recomb was that random to the point subhumans and normies were producing chads and stacies left, right and center why would natural selection even exist in the first place?
why choose to breed with an attractive individual (aka someone with a phenotype that exhibits favorable genes) when you can simply rely on genetic recomb

dicaprio aged like shit too idk why

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 21863
genetic recombination is utterly unpredictable. Chicos and oprys parents are average as fuck

he looked the best here

Ppl can inherit amazing traits like good chin, decent nose, good hair and no mpb, good brows and list go on..

The problem is in the harmony. You are a mix of two persons, and the harmony of your features relies in the verge of pure randomness of your mom and dad features altogether. That's why sometimes average couples produce insanely good looking sons whilist a chad+stacy couple produce average sons. You can inherit a pleiad in a banquet of good features from your chad father and stacy mother but at the end of the day, harmony is king and will dictates if you look good or bad regardless of your good features.

This unusual phenomenon of very gl sons from below average couples happens because their parents still range inbetween certain averageness and have some redeeming features to pass on.

If you have both recessed and borderline deformed parents it's basically impossible to produce beautiful beings.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: twilight, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 22126
He is not chadlite not chad. Guess whats left
he was chadlite in his prime but carried by leanness, collagen, hair and eye area. His boneless face only became a problem when he started losing the first 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840