Lesbian crush likes me?

Avillionre

Avillionre

Christpilled jew
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
477
Reputation
259
We're like close friends and all but everyone says we act like couples and shit and my main two things is that she spat on my and she spat bubblegum in my mouth now the counter argument against that is that at the same the she also did it to my friend Gabriel so it was likely in a stupid friend stuff way because she's a pretty weird girl, there's one difference though:she wanted to split the gun in my mouth, Gabriel asked to join (kinda polycuck move)
She also really focuses on my body a lot and laughs at everything I say and she hits me a lot too
She put her legs on mine a few times as a leg rest and drank from my water bottle (she always does that idfk why she doesn't bring her own) which is not as weird as the rest
Now not to brag or anything because this is really important to the story I workout quite a lot and I'm pretty big for my size and age for example of how big I have the same frame as my like 10 cm taller friend which means I'm respectfully big for my size but not that insane,atp I'm kind of the only one who worksout in my class which is a massive buff,but let's get back to the point: because of that she always calls me massive like everyday consistency,and when we were on a school trip she pointed at a cow herd and said "look that's you" (holy bull reference :hnghn:), and share a lot of interests too we talk a lot about it
But if you may think now
"She gotta be a bisexual o algo!"
Ohhh boyo
She has a girlfriend :feelsrope:
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Peubert
HIGH EFFORT
Pause Think GIF
 

Similar threads

johnxz
Replies
5
Views
49
johnxz
johnxz
ICXCLuvr
Replies
10
Views
87
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
TeruMikami0
Replies
1
Views
46
ionlywannaascend
ionlywannaascend
ICXCLuvr
Replies
27
Views
171
lilcrodyshe
lilcrodyshe
ICXCLuvr
Replies
22
Views
93
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top