Lesbians are the biggest Incel Haters.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
They turn lesbian to keep women away from Incels, they despite them and they’ll spit in their face.

One time I was in the club and I was talking to a cute short MTB and I was about to kiss her and her friend came from nowhere and said “WE ARE LESBIANS” and started making out with her and took her away.

They’ll burn in hell.

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Gonthar and Iasacrko
Lesbians are too cocky innit

They flirt with men on purpose just to get free stuff/ help and then say they are lesbians when the makes a move

• +1
Reactions: zura and PseudoMaxxer
They turn lesbian to keep women away from Incels, they despite them and they’ll spit in their face.

One time I was in the club and I was talking to a cute short MTB and I was about to kiss her and her friend came from nowhere and said “WE ARE LESBIANS” and started making out with her and took her away.

They’ll burn in hell.
Lol, I think they did that just to make fun of you and make you go away, it's not uncommon for girls who are good friends to cuddle, hug, kiss, etc. without actually being lesbians.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Lol, I think they did that just to make fun of you and make you go away, it's not uncommon for girls who are good friends to cuddle, hug, kiss, etc. without actually being lesbians.
I know, but most of them are actually lesbians and hate incels and men as a whole

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and Gonthar
I know, but most of them are actually lesbians and hate incels and men as a whole
Most "Lesbians" are generally awful women(especially to uglier men) who will settle for other women over their male looksmatch before going for either a very niche guy their type such as skater boys, metal heads or good looking men in general.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, PseudoMaxxer and mid
A lot of women are actually grossed out by men from all sizes and shapes. Something about men is like: “eeww” so I think both genders are attracted to women

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer