Lessons from my high school time vs now!

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
Is this what descension does to you or just the hoeflation?

They posted about money, being reckless, badboy. 2 years ago, i saw their social media and see the "is she the one", "give her attention/love" "don't take her granted" all that shit.

Majority if not all got any of these following:
-higher bodyfat
-Hair loss
-low status job
-low status(i've heard some were calling like older friends and acted clingy "am i not your friend" "why not think of me bro when u needed help/friend") [could just be that slaying that time/age made u look slayer but now good job is what gets u status]

Quite a lot of these ppl were very social, had 100s friend. Now prob like 5-10 if not lower. Maybe just no time as wagie.

I saw 1 5'3" filipino dude from school he had gf then. She broke up with him. I giggled(not gonna lie), seeing him sit alone in corner at internet cafe. While i entered with 6 ppl(cousin and their friends). Dude kept trying to talk to me, asked me if i remember him, kept complimenting me(i look young as then and now got lot better looking too)

I know a paki who knew he gonna get shitty job(low status + high school pass), he married older paki women who had better job(teacher), had fight with his family for her. He mogged the girl looks wise 100%

Another distant cousin (manlet weak looking) got gf cuz he talked to her(JBF), she end up leaving him after some time. He is lot more desperate now and simps too.

While my good looking prettyboy cousin(also manlet and weak looking) gets nothing. He gets told he is pretty and good looking, that's it.

So many of these "old" friend, some i haven't even talk to. Come to me when they see me irl, try to talk to me, be my friend and force themselves down my threat. While girls(only seen 3 after high school), just keep staring from far away. Aging has been lot more kind to me. (But then all these ppl had vices, while i have never smoked/drink/drugs)

I think all of them lost the "social circle", they do forced meetup, talk and socialize but no one give a shit or make effort to hang out as part of life. Makes me think most of their friendships are due to lack of better option. Out of need.

PSL made my standards lot higher or maybe its that i got GLing with age that did it. Seeing the girls I've seen irl during that time and seeing them on social media made me gross out. Maybe real life make ppl look better vs online pics.

TLDR: Life humbled majority if not ALL of them! It makes me happy if anything!

If you want to be high on life when older, focus on:

-getting high quality people in social circle
-maintaining social circle by realizing winning conditions(As teen, be fun/slay to be popular, after high school, its job/status/social utility)
-having a good OUTGOING lifestyle
-have a good job(v v important status/social utility wise)
-have good income

-ofc, take care of looks

These stuff will make people/girls simp for you, most people cannot get all of these, they will be desperate to keep you in social circle. You will 100% be more high on life than them. You are happy as a result of your life, they are happy because if they aren't they will lose status.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
BUMP! GIVE ME ATTENTION

• +1
Im prioritizing school atm and getting lean and gonna transfer to a better school and join a frat. That is the plan right now

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Im prioritizing school atm and getting lean and gonna transfer to a better school and join a frat. That is the plan right now
Life for many end here at 18 if not in womb. Your future is bright!

• +1
Life for many end here at 18 if not in womb. Your future is bright!
doesnt matter if it was bright or not. I have no choice, God made me and i must fulfill his design. Excellence was never grandeur but to be what we can be.

• JFL
High school was everything top kek if you didn’t highschool maxx bro

High school was everything top kek if you didn’t highschool maxx bro
Not really. I think all of them are miserable now cuz they neglected high status job/good income.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
doesnt matter if it was bright or not. I have no choice, God made me and i must fulfill his design. Excellence was never grandeur but to be what we can be.
Based groyper

• +1
Get a life man
Don’t even think about those subhumans no more

• +1
Get a life man
Don’t even think about those subhumans no more
I don't at all. They just appeared and i recorded my insights on them. Or came up as topic, i just had to hear and get it over with.

• +1
I don't at all. They just appeared and i recorded my insights on them. Or came up as topic, i just had to hear and get it over with.
I also think acquiring a killer physique is good for social circle maxxing guys will mire you

• +1
I also think acquiring a killer physique is good for social circle maxxing guys will mire you
If you had good job, it would make it easy in first place. Personal trainer + Personal chef + Home/apartment gym. While as normal person with shitty jobs, you are spending time and lots of money on it. Not worth at all imo.

Good physique will pale in front of good status job. Ofc its also lot easier to get good physique vs good status job

I know good physique guy but they are sidelined cuz they do labour/food delivery job.

• +1