Lessons from Vegas

Jarate

Jarate

Master
We were walking around the high street and there were degen women in costumes with ass out. AND THEY WERE APPROACHING CHILDREN. Disgraceful. There was a group of them at one point with literal breasts out and one of them whipped my friend on his butt. Reverse the roles and that's months in prison.

It was oddly dirty - But what's weird is that there WASN'T litter on the floor. It just felt dirty in a spiritual way that when we came back to the hotel I said to my friend that I felt like I had to wash my hands and face even though I didn't touch anything. Probably because of the air pollution and degeneracy. I kept getting so much random stuff in my eyes just like I would in Dubai. Never get that in the UK.

So many homeless and junkies. What was odd was that you'd see them right outside a billion dollar brand shop like Fendi or Gucci. Weird dystopian reality.

There were so many weird looking people trying to sell you stuff or acting odd that you don't even want to make eye contact with anyone.

( me being a 7 PSL Adoniss).

I kept repeating the phrase 'the west is falling' in my mind, but I realised that is actually stupid - It's not the 'west' or even the US, it's just degen places. I knew for a fact that if I went to some wholesome part of US, somewhere in nature, that it would have been great. There's hyper degenerate places in the world including in Muslim countries and judging and entire country or continent on that is stupid. Kinda like how cities like Bristol and Birmingham and Manchester in the UK smell dirty but other places like York and Lake District and Cotswolds are beautiful.

Lessons learnt: Don't go to degen capitals lol. I only went for the Skool event. I saw so many people on trips, families etc and found that so confusing. Why would you take your family there even for a holiday lol

I represent our community Adonis School, and I went there to show our strength. The one picture and story with Alex Hormozi and Sam Ovens will get us hundreds of brothers. That means hundreds of young men will find their community where they fit in. So it was worth it.

At the time of writing, checking in from Austin, Texas. About to see Chris Williamson.

48a0c02-655c-45e5-6c2-c8e350636b8_IMG_6091.jpeg

Adonissss

Adoniiiiis