Let me explain whats it like to really be an incel. Gtfih you fucking nt faggots.

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
Its not just about girls, its about everything, listen here.

Most of you "incels" are probably ugly, but you havent really been ostracized in every corner of ur fucking life by everyone, and been consistently the most heinously unlucky human at ever turn in life. You went to your friends house and played smash like fucking nerds, you didnt get girls and jocks picked on you, BIG FUCKING DEAL, THATS WHAT FUCKING HALF OF HIGHSCHOOL KIDS EXPERIENCED. YOU AT LEAST STILL HAD A FAMILY, OR ONE FRIEND, OR FUCKING SOMETHING

Listen what a real fucking incel experienced from fucking daycare. You are always blames for hitting kids, stealing, etc... when you didnt do shit, its so fucking bad that you try to run away from the complex and they have to have fucking staff circling the building to make sure
you dont do it again, they are there JUST TO KEEP YOU IN TO USE YOU AS A SCAPEGOAT FOR NOT DOING SHIT. When you got in trouble with your friends in elementary for doing the same shit they did, YOU were always the one with the worst punishment, blamed as the "king pin" or "one who started it", the one who teachers blamed, parents blamed, friends blamed, etc...

You lose friends at every corner not because you do something worse than them, or you treat them like shit, but because the world ALWAYS needs a scapegoat for normies to survive in unity; if everyone could accept everyone was horrible, society wouldnt work!! Hence, to cope, normies will always take the non neurotypical kid and make him the scapegoat, and you will be fucking alone for the rest of your life.

When people get sick, you mustve gave it to them, when something it lost, you mustve lost it, etc... every fucking time you must be the scapegoat.

But its also luck, you are the first to get covid even if you go ONLY placed with your other friends, or something happens to break completely randomly only when YOU'RE holding it, or you are always accidentally spilling things and confused and disorientinf and get berrated for it, etc...

this kind of shit has been my life, and it really makes me believe in the supernatural, cause how the fuck can all this be just chance? Everyone who likes you cares about you dies, strokes out and gets brain damage, moves away, etc... You literally have delusions and hallucinations which make you believe things tht arent true, ie: your friends are spies, demons, etc... its fucking torture do you understand?

Its not iust girls, but let me tell you about that too, when I come to my friends who are with girls, the girls will literally instanty leave like programmed robots avoiding a threat without saying a word, or in elementary they would literally refuse to hold your hand in PE, etc... they literally hate you at first sight, everyone goes, everyone treats you like a diseased dog who can be beaten with a whip as a scapegoat and hanged on a cross for everyone to know YOU are why everything is wrong, and YOU carry they burden of their sins

im gonna fucking do some fucking HORRIBLE things to humanity, i dont give a FUCK, fuck these redpill sheltered faggots like david goggins, muh make your luck etc, this faggot didnt experience what i have i dont givr a fuck, fuck everyone im gonna make all humans feel like i fucking felt my whole life HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAU

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20891, thecel, Foreverbrad and 16 others
Basically you become the villain

Riddler paul

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 19036, RAITEIII and 3 others
FC153F73 0576 4E9A 835A 07FD838A070A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and House Lannister

Most of you "incels" are probably ugly, but you havent really been ostracized in every corner of ur fucking life by everyone, and been consistently the most heinously unlucky human at ever turn in life. You went to your friends house and played smash like fucking nerds, you didnt get girls and jocks picked on you, BIG FUCKING DEAL, THATS WHAT FUCKING HALF OF HIGHSCHOOL KIDS EXPERIENCED. YOU AT LEAST STILL HAD A FAMILY, OR ONE FRIEND, OR FUCKING SOMETHING

Listen what a real fucking incel experienced from fucking daycare. You are always blames for hitting kids, stealing, etc... when you didnt do shit, its so fucking bad that you try to run away from the complex and they have to have fucking staff circling the building to make sure
you dont do it again, they are there JUST TO KEEP YOU IN TO USE YOU AS A SCAPEGOAT FOR NOT DOING SHIT. When you got in trouble with your friends in elementary for doing the same shit they did, YOU were always the one with the worst punishment, blamed as the "king pin" or "one who started it", the one who teachers blamed, parents blamed, friends blamed, etc...

You lose friends at every corner not because you do something worse than them, or you treat them like shit, but because the world ALWAYS needs a scapegoat for normies to survive in unity; if everyone could accept everyone was horrible, society wouldnt work!! Hence, to cope, normies will always take the non neurotypical kid and make him the scapegoat, and you will be fucking alone for the rest of your life.

When people get sick, you mustve gave it to them, when something it lost, you mustve lost it, etc... every fucking time you must be the scapegoat.

But its also luck, you are the first to get covid even if you go ONLY placed with your other friends, or something happens to break completely randomly only when YOU'RE holding it, or you are always accidentally spilling things and confused and disorientinf and get berrated for it, etc...

this kind of shit has been my life, and it really makes me believe in the supernatural, cause how the fuck can all this be just chance? Everyone who likes you cares about you dies, strokes out and gets brain damage, moves away, etc... You literally have delusions and hallucinations which make you believe things tht arent true, ie: your friends are spies, demons, etc... its fucking torture do you understand?

Its not iust girls, but let me tell you about that too, when I come to my friends who are with girls, the girls will literally instanty leave like programmed robots avoiding a threat without saying a word, or in elementary they would literally refuse to hold your hand in PE, etc... they literally hate you at first sight, everyone goes, everyone treats you like a diseased dog who can be beaten with a whip as a scapegoat and hanged on a cross for everyone to know YOU are why everything is wrong, and YOU carry they burden of their sins

im gonna fucking do some fucking HORRIBLE things to humanity, i dont give a FUCK, fuck these redpill sheltered faggots like david goggins, muh make your luck etc, this faggot didnt experience what i have i dont givr a fuck, fuck everyone im gonna make all humans feel like i fucking felt my whole life HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAU
Nice go shoot up a school or gtfo faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I had the same experiences like you
I'm a real incel not one positive experience in my 27 years of life

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
I take back my words, I am a man of virute and tolerance, and most importantly: love. I am a man of love before anything, before intelligence, strength, success, looks, or ambition; I am a man of LOVE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I can’t really judge or blame you. Only thing I would recommend is just to become very successful so you can shit on normies. That’s my goal right now :)

I skimmed but this shit almost never happens on its own. An ugly guy is just invisible, you have to actually do fucked up shit to get this kind of treatment. Absolute best case scenario for this is that you’re autistic and doing shit that your brain can’t even register as fucked up, but everyone elses’ brains DO register it as fucked up

• +1
I skimmed but this shit almost never happens on its own. An ugly guy is just invisible, you have to actually do fucked up shit to get this kind of treatment. Absolute best case scenario for this is that you’re autistic and doing shit that your brain can’t even register as fucked up, but everyone elses’ brains DO register it as fucked up
this.

Its a painful realisation to come too. but as an autist, you dont understand why people dislike you. then you look back and realise that you just didnt register anything as fucked up.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, loksr and Salieri
it really makes me believe in the supernatural, cause how the fuck can all this be just chance?
This. It's an odd realization. But yh I noticed the same. It cannot be just chance. Everything seems so perfectly orchestrated.

• +1
literally NEVER BEGAN for me tbh. Slowest kid in baby school, no friends, tard wrangler, chubby af. And it’s been THE SAME SINCE!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 15164
I feel like most incels just compete as to see who can hold the title of being the biggest incel like bro fr the definition is someone who in involuntary celibate, ofc there r levels to it but MFG

I hate that I can relate to this,
autistic and doing shit that your brain can’t even register as fucked up
I really hope this isn’t the case, but as an aspie I feel like this might be it.

Regardless I feel you @Salieri incredibly unfortunate, depressing, psychopathy inducing existence, but remember when one door closes another opens, we have nothing to lose and nothing we’ll have responsibility for, so do whatever you want.

The scapegoat part really hurts bad, hit home for me.

ive always been a scapegoat too to pathetic humans son for no fucking reason

always got blamed for shit. people made me out to be the villain so many times. i hate and despise shitty little human being pests :feelswhy:

i literally got mogged into having concussion
i wish i could take a hammer and

True, I was a Chad during my elementary school years/part of high school. I had a blonde young Stacylite foid throw herself in my arms in elementary :lul::lul:. Then in high school, I had this mixed chick approached me while I was eating lunch in the cafeteria, but I was too autistic to do anything :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:.