Let me give you a dose of reality regarding your oneitis or your crush or someone you want

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
So about her

What makes you think that she doesn’t have options?

Have you separated yourself from the other niggas that want to fuck her?

Do you look better than them? Do you make more money than them? Do you have more clout and status than them ? Do you drive a nicer car?

Do you have the slightest idea how many men with good cars and good jawlines also want her?

Have you at the very least seeperated yourself from them by being low inhib enough to approach or lay all your cards on the table?

Do you have any history with her? Have you even met her family? Does her dad even know you? Seriously ask yourself what separates you? Even sub5 girls have options you wouldn’t imagine.

Why the fuck would she choose you over the other choices she has?

If you were that nigga you wouldn’t have to even think. If you aren’t you have to be creative and separate yourself. Cuz right now you’re just apart of her feed that she can easily filter out if you’re lacking

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
dnr

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19548, Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 20327 and 3 others
@the BULL cope nigga

Having oneitis and crushes is for beta cucks

A real high T bad boy just wanders around the world fucking anything that has a hole and resembles a female

So about her

What makes you think that she doesn’t have options?

Have you separated yourself from the other niggas that want to fuck her?

Do you look better than them? Do you make more money than them? Do you have more clout and status than them ? Do you drive a nicer car?

Do you have the slightest idea how many men with good cars and good jawlines also want her?

Have you at the very least seeperated yourself from them by being low inhib enough to approach or lay all your cards on the table?

Do you have any history with her? Have you even met her family? Does her dad even know you? Seriously ask yourself what separates you? Even sub5 girls have options you wouldn’t imagine.

Why the fuck would she choose you over the other choices she has?

If you were that nigga you wouldn’t have to even think. If you aren’t you have to be creative and separate yourself. Cuz right now you’re just apart of her feed that she can easily filter out if you’re lacking
The other niggas tryna get with my girl:
Download

His jaw wider and his dick bigga

Over for u my nigga
You see the thing about living in the central asian countryside is that the bar is set so low that its impossible to be incel if you have been to college and are average looking.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
schizo ranting.
You're a oneitis ass nigga so I thought you should know this.

take one of those russian gold diggers home and she'll meet a guy in italy that mogs you

You're a oneitis ass nigga so I thought you should know this.

take one of those russian gold diggers home and she'll meet a guy in italy that mogs you
Doubt, russian guys are more attractive than terronis.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Plus i get hot girls even in Italy etc. Etc. Long story short can't relate. But yeah if you aren't a very successful guy (with girls) you probably aren't allowed oneitis