Let me introduce you to one of the most brutal pills to swallow: The Pastpill #1

Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
You may think the Pastpill is about the unability to change your past, but that's obvious. It's something different...

The Pastpill is about all the experiences in the past that you didn't even have. It's about the things you don't even notice could have happened or went differently.
If you had been better looking, all the little decisions you made and opportunities you received would have led you to become a completely different person:

This one time you didn't get invited to that party
This one time that one girl you liked didn't even notice you
All those times girls didn't approach you
All those times you looked in the mirror and decided to rather stay home than to go out that day
All those times you looked in the mirror that didn't boost your confidence
All those times others didn't react positively to you (approached you, gave compliments, smiled at you,...)
All those times where your looks was holding you back to act the way you wanted to

The things is:
You never know about all the good things that could have happened to you, all those missed opportunities and lack of postitive reinforcement.

You have no idea how different the life of a chad is compared to yours till you meet one and even then his entirely different world is barely conceivable for you

View it as motivation to looksmax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 000, Yerico7, cloudburst and 27 others
giphy.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cloudburst, Warlow, PrisonBreakFan08 and 5 others
Life of hell inc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
so basically the least important pill out of all of them

jfl imagine thinking about what couldve happened

very low t behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 12146, cloudburst and 19 others

very low t behaviour
You shouldn't dwell on your past but you can learn from it
Normies don't do that on a deeper level and that's why they never realize why looks=(almost) everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 9837 and 7 others

very low t behaviour
Very high iq behavior*

To basically not explore the endless amounts of possibilities at least a little bit in your mind would be npc low iq af.

• +1
Reactions: cloudburst, Deleted member 1973, Highrise and 10 others
I've already thought about this. Literally middle school set up the constant missing out i've had til now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Need2Ascend
You may think the Pastpill is about the unability to change your past, but that's obvious. It's something different...

The Pastpill is about all the experiences in the past that you didn't even have. It's about the things you don't even notice could have happened or went differently.
If you had been better looking, all the little decisions you made and opportunities you received would have led you to become a completely different person:

All those times you looked in the mirror and decided to rather stay home than to go out that day
All those times others didn't react positively to you (approached you, gave compliments, smiled at you,...)
All those times where your looks was holding you back to act the way you wanted to

The things is:
You never know about all the good things that could have happened to you, all those missed opportunities and lack of postitive reinforcement.

You have no idea how different the life of a chad is compared to yours till you meet one and even then his entirely different world is barely conceivable for you

there is no need to worry and think about the past. Live in the present moment.

The things is:

Jesus this is such a toxic way of thinking jfl, why not think of all the positive experiences you can have in the future? Like if it's over for you itll be giga over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Jesus this is such a toxic way of thinking jfl, why not think of all the positive experiences you can have in the future? Like if it's over for you itll be giga over.
I agree with this guy here but if you really stop and think about it... you basically lost a bunch of opportunities in the prime of your life AND when you can basically just be a retarded kid with not many responsibilities and consequences.
JFL if you think people are throwing house parties like in movies in their 30s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, EzioGrezzo, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
I agree with this guy here but if you really stop and think about it... you basically lost a bunch of opportunities in the prime of your life AND when you can basically just be a retarded kid with not many responsibilities and consequences.

A) They are if you hang out in the right circles, def harder to find tho
B) Youre not even in your mid 20s calm down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
A) They are if you hang out in the right circles, def harder to find tho
B) Youre not even in your mid 20s calm down
This get looks or die mentality is killing me but I don’t even have a fucking job Jesus Christ

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Meh. I don't know if it applies to other on here but while looksmaxxed me would get better treatment from others, it wouldn't be by a large margin IMO. I basically just settled with the acceptance that the world is cruel and that my family (the ones that see me for who I am) is all that matters.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cloudburst, Highrise and Need2Ascend
This get looks or die mentality is killing me but I don’t even have a fucking job Jesus Christ
bro in all honesty being a status maxxed and social maxxed 6/10 irl is enough to get any girl you want. Having muscles is enough for normies to respect you if you're 5'7" or above in the US. Get off this site if you're actually depressed and go get a fucking job. Go make something of yourself, cuz if you're not already at least 5psl, without money to pay for surgeries you're not becoming Chad anytime soon

• +1
Reactions: cloudburst, Highrise, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
you basically lost a bunch of opportunities in the prime of your life AND when you can basically just be a retarded kid with not many responsibilities and consequences.
That's what part #2 will be about, the next brutal pill
The message if some haven't get it is to looksmax as hard and fast as possible. Every 0,5PSL you gain opens up new opportunities that you don't even know of yet, also the younger you are the bigger the impact will be (unfortunately)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Highrise, HighIQcel and 1 other person
I was thinking about it as well

I recalled some situations of my life in the past and imagined how things could have been drastically different if I was way more attractive.

But back then I would unconsciously cope that muh It is just my self and I am more extroverted by nature.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend

The things is:

The regret pill is brutal. And regret moggs in pain, trying and failing.

The problem with dudes that never tried, because they believe it is over.
Is that they carry both. Regret for not trying AND the pain of failing.

At least take the regret out of the equation. Even if odds are imagined to be not good.

• +1
Anyone that has gained a significant amount of PSL will already tell you that life has become completely different. You basically live in an entirely different world, looks truly open and close doors of potential experiences you can have.

I myself went from 3PSL to 4.5PSL and people treat me so much better. You get invited to social events, girls crushing on you is actually something that happens now, strangers don't treat you like shit for no reason, when you start a new hobby you are immediately welcomed socially instead of rejected, etc.

It's also confirmed in studies:
The effects of facial attractiveness are robust and pandemic, extending beyond initial impressions of strangers to actual interactions with those whom people know and observe. Attractiveness is a significant advantage for both children and adults in almost every domain of judgment, treatment, and behavior we examined. In most cases, the benefits of attractiveness are large enough to be "visible to the naked eye" and are of considerable practical significance.

Being ugly in the past, the pastpill, has broken me mentally though so it's hard for me to feel good now. There's no doubt I would've been confident and winning at life, had I been 4.5PSL since my youth.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, Need2Ascend and Azoriko
Being ugly in the past, the pastpill, has broken me mentally though so it's hard for me to feel good now. There's no doubt I would've been confident and winning at life, had I been 4.5PSL since my youth.
Can relate.
It manifests in many ways.
For examples:
* Suspiciousness of people being kind/friendly;
* having deeply ingrained feeling that relationships are equally or more annoying than helpfull.
* feeling needing too give more than recieve perceptions
* hyper sensitive to being left out/ignored/etc
etc...................

• +1
Reactions: cloudburst, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 275
Can relate.
It manifests in many ways.
For examples:
* Suspiciousness of people being kind/friendly;
* having deeply ingrained feeling that relationships are equally or more annoying than helpfull.
* feeling needing too give more than recieve perceptions
* hyper sensitive to being left out/ignored/etc
etc...................
Yup, i suffer from all of those things aswell.

Generally: I have become less social and value social validation less than the typical person. I don't mind going against the stream even if it gets me hate by people, because I don't value their validation, having never received it in the past.

With my first girlfriend at 23yo (I was a kissless virgin before her) I realized I don't really appreciate her validation. It didn't feel as good and I couldn't really take her compliments seriously. I don't trust/value other people's opinions about me, because I have always had to rely on myself in the past.

Most people never get this when I tell them and can't relate to me. Which is also why I spend so much time here I guess.

• +1
Reactions: cloudburst and Need2Ascend
Most people never get this when I tell them and can't relate to me. Which is also why I spend so much time here I guess.
Belong nowhere.
Don't fit in, or can relate, with people that always had good decnt looks and good re-inforcements.
Don't fit in here anymore with the uglies, because they dislike the ascension and should leave.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 275
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
Focus on the present

Anyone that has gained a significant amount of PSL will already tell you that life has become completely different. You basically live in an entirely different world, looks truly open and close doors of potential experiences you can have.

I myself went from 3PSL to 4.5PSL and people treat me so much better. You get invited to social events, girls crushing on you is actually something that happens now, strangers don't treat you like shit for no reason, when you start a new hobby you are immediately welcomed socially instead of rejected, etc.

It's also confirmed in studies:

i get mad at starbucks baristas from looking down on me in the past to quietly serving me my drink looking down, the ones that said hello before im extra nice to
do you get mad at people irl?

i try and be an adult since i am by age but while being as rude as humanly possible completely avoiding eye contact in passing walking over overly aggressive manlets disrespecting girls when they raise their voice too much laughing in front of thier significant other or father
worst one has been calling out a handyman I see every day for smirking at everyone telling him he’s offended by the color of my skin and watching him implode in real time and getting the ol leg shake

i figure it’s a kindness to who I was in the past
do you feel bad for people who were in your similar past situation and didn’t ascend? are you an only child?

🍇🍇🐎🐎I figure you got the opportunity to do something larger than life with the cheat code of what you learn here
when faced with the past you can go back and hurt people but there’s nothing really left to hurt it’s better just to get people out of your way being the less pathetic route than going out of your way to twist the knife

🍇🍇🐎🐎people from your past will be reoccurring characters and it feels good to see them scared as much as it does to see them with their dick in their hand mouth open gawking at what you can do, my deep soul relief comes from both

🍇🍇🐎🐎while you spend your time ruminating someone’s already getting plugged full of holes and dying young, someone just like you, if that’s the lucky one then at least have fun with life
all this past nonsense is just a way of dying, get on some gear and risk everything one more time, live

🍇🍇🐎🐎don’t go dying so soon into the adventure be brave there’ll be a fun day in front of us if we leave that enormous shame sadness fear nausea defeat on them, and if you had a bad past you can hear them asking you to leave them all that they are, be brave, light and shadow bucephalus

• +1
Reactions: cloudburst
Same, best blackpiller youtuber tbh. So glad he is back now again
Oreoman is the best like he explains life in a blackpilled way like he's so simple with it, he can repeat the same shit over and over and u can still watch.I still remember that video when he was talking about selling his soul :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
Meh. I don't know if it applies to other on here but while looksmaxxed me would get better treatment from others, it wouldn't be by a large margin IMO. I basically just settled with the acceptance that the world is cruel and that my family (the ones that see me for who I am) is all that matters.
Your avi pisses me off. Subhuman brit looking scum.