Let me tell you what's really true about height

I did understand that this thread is full of manlet copers. First of all you should post the whole study if there is any, else we should treat those graphs as just some graphs that manlets like to post on manlet cope threads.

The fact that 99% girls would date 6'1 doesn't mean that 6'3 isn't going to be much more successful in getting their pussies wet. In fact those extra 2 inches will give him some amount of PSL, how much is it, i don't know, but maybe a lot.
Furthermore height is situational, it depends on the country/region average, good luck dating 98% of girls at 6' in the balkans.
The best post in the whole thread is eduardkoopman's, and it still is insuficient to correlate height and PSL beyond 6'1.

PS: Better order your height fraud insoles on aliexpress already.
How old are you? No offense, but you don't sound like someone with a lot of life experience.

I will now explain the height thing to you, because there are many people here with a lack of life experience and just don't understand it, although it is a relatively simple subject. It is about dating, not about the other areas of life, which are influenced by looks, like career etc.. This all refers only to western countries!

First of all, yes this graph is correct, but it does not show everything by far.

pdlk00hqmg711.jpg

Take for example a man of 5'10" and a man of 6'1"+. Let's do an easy math projection. There are 84,000,000 people living in Germany, 50% of them are women, so 42,000,000. 80% of them are either too young or too old, so 8.4 million women remain at a suitable age. Of these, half have a serious relationship, so 4.2 million women remain.

Now 5'10" is acceptable as a height for "only" 77% of the women, leaving 3.2 million potential women for him.

But 6'1" would still be good for nearly every women, 4.2 million.

Right? No!

Now, however, we are moving on, as height is only the first barrier to overcome.

Suppose the 5'10" guy has a good face, good body, good game, carisma, status, communicative skills, is mentally healthy and no aspie. That means that 3.2 million women would be theoretically interested in him.

Magic_Fox_Selfie_0.jpg

Assuming the 6'1"+ guy has no good face, no good body, no game, no carisma, no communicative skills, aspie, no status. That means that 0 women would be theoretically interested in him.

354813.jpg.16048.0_original.jpg

(The basketball player is a bad example because he has status and money, but you know what I mean)

Let's take a methaper

Height is always the first hurdle to overcome in the attraction, after that comes everything else. But body size alone means (meitens) nothing. It's like having two bars. In one bar only men with 6'1"+ are allowed and there is every single drink to choose from. In the other bar only 5'10" men are allowed and there are a little less drinks, but still enough, about 77% of the drinks from the other bar.
If you don't have any fucking money (face, game, status, carisma, communication skills and so on) then you can't buy a single fucking drink in the 6'1" plus bar!!!!
But if you have a full wallet, you can drink yourself into a coma in the 5'10" bar.

6AaUQ8a5ZUWMW-MRCxe_GNRJTy-TxG4j7OOEZhvwui8QIpT06rAkvAqBsttXF45xgjmSagXyutYBAEIHGSYtFXK3rK_klpBDAIdQbKCQFM1D7xWcwaKu

Do you finally get it?
Be over 6'0 and taller to gain the best benefits in regards to height.
Thanks OP for that overcompansating thread to tell the audience that 6'0 and over is good for height.
Also 6'1 mogs 5'10, you are German yourself so that's fucking retarded.

Be over 6'0 and taller to gain the best benefits in regards to height.
Thanks OP for that overcompansating thread to tell the audience that 6'0 and over is good for height.
Also 6'1 mogs 5'10, you are German yourself so that's fucking retarded.
you don't get it bra :D Read the post again, height alone means nothing irl.
After 5'8" every ml of filler in your jawline will bring more benefits than every cm more of height.

you don't get it bra :D Read the post again, height alone means nothing irl.
After 5'8" every ml of filler in your jawline will bring more benefits than every cm more of height.
COPE, COPE SOME MORE AND KEEP COPING EVEN MORE AFTER THAT.

DELUSIONAL.

COPE, COPE SOME MORE AND KEEP COPING EVEN MORE AFTER THAT.

DELUSIONAL.
How old are you?
Can you hear it clapping? Chadlet is having a threesome with your oneities and your mother.

How old are you?
Can you hear it clapping? Chadlet is having a threesome with your oneities and your mother.
Don't be mad manlet, just buy some boots and insoles, thats like 5-7 cm right there.

Don't be mad manlet, just buy some boots and insoles, thats like 5-7 cm right there.
get out of my thread son, you don't know what you are talking about

I’m 5’11 and I was taller than loads of men when I was out today, and I live in fucking Scandinavia
At 6-1, one thing I’ve learnt is that most of the aspires claiming 6 foot and saying that they are below average height are not actually 6 feet tall

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Height's kinda cope, not gonna stop me from heightmaxing though. Look at Ye, he's only 5'8 and married to the top model on the planet.
Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Reveal What Their Lives Are Like In ...
More like The top cum dumpster reality tv star

if you're 180+cm and still incel then you're most likely death tier in every other department tbh

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie