LET US END THE COPES. GIGA RAMUSPILL ALERT

nuclearlooksmaxxer

nuclearlooksmaxxer

Bronze
newsflash: hernan drago is not peak attractiveness, his ramus is too short, he has overprojected chin which isnt ideal , thin lips and pig nose (chin should be aligned with lips)

i'll take chicos or ronaldo's skull over his anyday of the week because i'll get to attract younger fertile girls and not psl autists or roasties.

absolutely brutal skullmog, skull height is everything and you look high class instead of minecraft steve

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
newsflash: drago is not peak attractiveness, his ramus is too short, he has overprojected chin which isnt ideal , thin lips and pig nose (chin should be aligned with lips)
View attachment 2758325
i'll take chicos or ronaldo's skull over his anyday of the week because i'll get to attract younger fertile girls and not psl autists or roasties.

View attachment 2758328View attachment 2758329

absolutely brutal skullmog, skull height is everything and you look high class instead of minecraft steve
MCDROFO MG010

Looks acceptable to me...

How long you want his ramus to be extended nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
Nobody gives a shit about Drago even with all muh PSL cos he was not the main character. Rocky was the pussy wetter.

BRUTAL BLUEPILL

also why tf is media not showing fuck off k1kes

guys i meant hernan drago :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
Hernan drago has sfs

newsflash: hernan drago is not peak attractiveness, his ramus is too short, he has overprojected chin which isnt ideal , thin lips and pig nose (chin should be aligned with lips)
View attachment 2758343

View attachment 2758345View attachment 2758347
But hernan has a mog mobile

Only people who think drago is peak male attractiveness are homosexuals and grannies

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
dragon is a framecel