Letrozole or Aromasine

letzole is what im going with it kills estsgon but there might be a bit of a rebound

I heard letrozole is better for gym steroidal cycles, and Aromasine is better for height, do u agree with this?
no i dont think so cause letzole is better at tanking estsgon thats what im gonna use

u dont want to be using either if u don't have breast cancer or use roids, flatlining your estrogen is fucking bad idea, do your research first

u dont want to be using either if u don't have breast cancer or use roids, flatlining your estrogen is fucking bad idea, do your research first
I thought i need to kill estrogen for heightmaxx????
Im 16 and x-ray shows that plates are closing, fuck should i do? Blast HGH(i dont have money so will buy mk-667) without Aromatase Inhibitor?

I thought i need to kill estrogen for heightmaxx????
Im 16 and x-ray shows that plates are closing, fuck should i do? Blast HGH(i dont have money so will buy mk-667) without Aromatase Inhibitor?
fuck no dont kill estrogen it will ruin your life, if u want to heightmaxx with roids then just mk677 nothing else, max 20mgs day, I would keep it at 10-15 since that is the range where u get best amount of HGH secretion without shit ton of idgf1=dont need to cut carbs=easier life, run it for as long as u have money/pills, if u run it at 10mgs u could prolly do it for like a year straight without much of any sides

fuck no dont kill estrogen it will ruin your life, if u want to heightmaxx with roids then just mk677 nothing else, max 20mgs day, I would keep it at 10-15 since that is the range where u get best amount of HGH secretion without shit ton of idgf1=dont need to cut carbs=easier life, run it for as long as u have money/pills, if u run it at 10mgs u could prolly do it for like a year straight without much of any sides
just google low estrogen male symptons and read the links for 5mins, u don't want that

Higher igf-1 without an AI will just increase your bone age and close your plates faster, taking mk677 alone is stupid.

just google low estrogen male symptons and read the links for 5mins, u don't want that
Most are manageable especially with aromasin.
There are studies where they gave letrozole, (the strongest AI) to childs and they were totally fine.

Appreciate that a lot. I bet you also heard about cancer from MK-667. Well, not from MK-667 itself, but from high igf-1 levels, but if i keep it at 10mg low dosage + boost my immune system strength the risks should be low, right?

And in coclusion taking low dosage MK-667 without aromatase inhibitors and roids with proper lifestyle should do the job and be optimal in my situation?

Appreciate that a lot. I bet you also heard about cancer from MK-667. Well, not from MK-667 itself, but from high igf-1 levels, but if i keep it at 10mg low dosage + boost my immune system strength the risks should be low, right?

And in coclusion taking low dosage MK-667 without aromatase inhibitors and roids with proper lifestyle should do the job and be optimal in my situation?
For heightmaxxing, that's a very bad choice.
You won't grow much if at all especially if your growth plates are about to close, AIs are the most crucial thing if you want to heightmaxx.

Higher igf-1 without an AI will just increase your bone age and close your plates faster, taking mk677 alone is stupid.
What i wanted:
Aromasine: i have a pill cutter to cut it first from 25mg to 12.5mg and then to 6.25mg

6.25mg should be a daily low dosage im gonna take with MK-667 10mg daily as well, the low dosage ai should compensate MK-667 and keep the estrogen at normal levels, while MK-667 will be a cheap alternative to hgh injections that costs shit ton of money.

And also immune system helpers because im afraid of IGF-1 side effects like cancer from mk-667

What i wanted:
Aromasine: i have a pill cutter to cut it first from 25mg to 12.5mg and then to 6.25mg

6.25mg should be a daily low dosage im gonna take with MK-667 10mg daily as well, the low dosage ai should compensate MK-667 and keep the estrogen at normal levels, while MK-667 will be a cheap alternative to hgh injections that costs shit ton of money.

And also immune system helpers because im afraid of IGF-1 side effects like cancer from mk-667
Is this retarded or valid

For heightmaxxing, that's a very bad choice.
You won't grow much if at all especially if your growth plates are about to close, AIs are the most crucial thing if you want to heightmaxx.
BRuh i have 2 different opinios now the fuck should i do😭😭😭😭

What i wanted:

You don't want normal e2 levels otherwise your growth plates will fuse normally.
6.25mg everyday is more than enough to make your e2 levels low.

You have a very low likelihood of getting a cancer at your age even if you injected high doses of HGH for years, the igf-1 boost from mk677 is too weak for that anyway and most teenagers have very high levels of HGH/igf-1 during their growth spurt and are just fine due to many reasons.

BRuh i have 2 different opinios now the fuck should i do😭😭😭😭
Forget about heightmaxing if you're not willing to use an AI, that's the most crucial thing if you want to keep your growth plates open.
And yes using mk677 alone for height is stupid especially if your growth plates are about to close.

Forget about heightmaxing if you're not willing to use an AI, that's the most crucial thing if you want to keep your growth plates open.
And yes using mk677 alone for height is stupid especially if your growth plates are about to close.
What i wanted:

Is my plan valid? Or it is underdosaged

are you crazy ? dumbass if he doesn't have a hgh deficiency or igf-1 deficiency mk677 wont help and he wont grow a single 1 cm
its either your jewish and dont want him to grow or just have 0 iq. HE LITERALLY MENTIONED THAT XRAY SHOWS THAT GROWTH PLATES ARE CLOSING IT MEANS HE HAS HIGH ESTROGEN WHICH MEANS IF HE DOESNT LOWER ITS OVER AROMATASE INHIBITORS ARE BETTER THAN HGH IF THERE IS NO GH OR IGF-1 deficiency in the first place

letzole is what im going with it kills estsgon but there might be a bit of a rebound
take letrozole is powerful and is what you need dont be scared of the dangers i use it i dont have side effects it doesnt do any bad to you dont be a pussy BE SHORT OR TAKE AROMATASE INHIBITORS

are you crazy ? dumbass if he doesn't have a hgh deficiency or igf-1 deficiency mk677 wont help and he wont grow a single 1 cm
its either your jewish and dont want him to grow or just have 0 iq. HE LITERALLY MENTIONED THAT XRAY SHOWS THAT GROWTH PLATES ARE CLOSING IT MEANS HE HAS HIGH ESTROGEN WHICH MEANS IF HE DOESNT LOWER ITS OVER AROMATASE INHIBITORS ARE BETTER THAN HGH IF THERE IS NO GH OR IGF-1 deficiency in the first place
BITCHASS THAT HIS GROWTH PLATES ARE CLOSING DOESNT INDICATE HIGH ESTROGEN BUT THAT HIS PUBERTY IS EDNING AND THERE IS NOT SUCH THING AS IGF-1 DEFENCY get your facts straight first idiot

take letrozole is powerful and is what you need dont be scared of the dangers i use it i dont have side effects it doesnt do any bad to you dont be a pussy BE SHORT OR TAKE AROMATASE INHIBITORS
dont listen to this dumbass please for your own wellbeing read my post in looksmaxxing guide

BITCHASS THAT HIS GROWTH PLATES ARE CLOSING DOESNT INDICATE HIGH ESTROGEN BUT THAT HIS PUBERTY IS EDNING AND THERE IS NOT SUCH THING AS IGF-1 DEFENCY get your facts straight first idiot
Yes and the only way to stop them from closing is going on an ai. You must be retarteddd asf OP don’t listen to him if u want to grow. The only way u can grow now is with an ai and aromasin at low dose will cause very little side affects

My blood test showed i have normal to high level of IGF-1

dont listen to this dumbass please for your own wellbeing read my post in looksmaxxing guide
This is so fucking complicated, it would have been so easier just to be a fucking phoid with a ton of makeup and have half of your class simp for you

Yes and the only way to stop them from closing is going on an ai. You must be retarteddd asf OP don’t listen to him if u want to grow. The only way u can grow now is with an ai and aromasin at low dose will cause very little side affects
Do you have a supplier of aromasin?