Lets be honest. Pokemon was for faggots real niggas preferred Digimon

D

Deleted member 43058

The last of the Mulattapilled
The only thing pokemon did better than Digimon was games, the digimon shows were always better than pokemon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Bushman, Deleted member 42857 and 2 others
name one digimon no google

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo, WanderingBurro and kebab
I am a faggot and preferred Digimon tho

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: funkyflamingo, Bushman, Deleted member 43058 and 3 others
I liked both. What does that make me?

Both suck tbh I hate anime

When I was a kid Pokémon was so popular in my class and i would collect the cards and play the games but couldn’t stand the anime

• WTF
Reactions: JohnBaza and Deleted member 43058
I am a faggot and preferred Digimon tho
I saw your cock. Made me cage. It was a big flaccid one though, what’s your erect size?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and Deleted member 43058
Both suck tbh I hate anime

When I was a kid Pokémon was so popular in my class and i would collect the cards and play the games but couldn’t stand the anime
Oh look at this edgy huwhiteboi.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Akhi, kebab, Deleted member 21182 and 1 other person
Oh look at this edgy huwhiteboi.
Im not white there’s someone in my class who keeps being racist towards me every day to the point it’s getting akward

I’ll probably record audio of him telling me I’m not human because I’m brown and post it here for content

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
Im not white there’s someone in my class who keeps being racist towards me every day to the point it’s getting akward

I’ll probably record audio of him telling me I’m not human because I’m brown and post it here for content
What does he say?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
It's really the anime where Digimon mogs. The fights, villains, characters, Digimon actually getting killed etc

The games are kinda unplayable

I saw your cock. Made me cage. It was a big flaccid one though, what’s your erect size?
Everyone says that but I'm a shower and don't grow much past what you saw lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 43058 and Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Yugioh >

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, Sprinkles and Gengar
What does he say?
He was my friend at the start but there was a misunderstanding he’s 18 but very skinny I made some joke to him since he keeps insulting my mom or my father than after I came back from the bathroom he tried to choke me

Again he’s skinny asf so i just grabbed and pushed him to a wall

Ever since then he hates me

It got even worse when another time he came up to me with one of those paper cutting razors and again with everyone looking i disarmed him and put the raizor away

Now he constantly says things like I’m Latino and should leave Germany or that I’m brown this or that like some hardcore racism

He was my friend at the start but there was a misunderstanding he’s 18 but very skinny I made some joke to him since he keeps insulting my mom or my father than after I came back from the bathroom he tried to choke me

Again he’s skinny asf so i just grabbed and pushed him to a wall

Ever since then he hates me

It got even worse when another time he came up to me with one of those paper cutting razors and again with everyone looking i disarmed him and put the raizor away

Now he constantly says things like I’m Latino and should leave Germany or that I’m brown this or that like some hardcore racism
Wtf is going on in Germany. Is this real or larp?

Wtf is going on in Germany. Is this real or larp?
I’ll prove it tomorrow

I don’t have anything against him tbh since again he is literally a 60kg skinny weak prebubescent kid

That’s why when he tried to threaten me with a knife I wasn’t even scared even tho he looked serious

Even after all this he still tries to play tough ofc I would never beat him up since he’s autistic with eplepsy but I’ll record it tomorrow if anything just to post here or smt cause he’s just constantly harassing me at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
I’ll prove it tomorrow

I don’t have anything against him tbh since again he is literally a 60kg skinny weak prebubescent kid

That’s why when he tried to threaten me with a knife I wasn’t even scared even tho he looked serious

Even after all this he still tries to play tough ofc I would never beat him up since he’s autistic with eplepsy but I’ll record it tomorrow if anything just to post here or smt cause he’s just constantly harassing me at this point
Make sure to make a video instead of a vocaroo.

I’ll prove it tomorrow

you probably on that nigga’s hit list

• +1
Make sure to make a video instead of a vocaroo.
If I make a video he won’t say since he’ll see me and ofc even an autist doesn’t wanna be caught on camera saying racist shit

digimon is for phags, pokemon is for the real ninjas

• WTF
If I make a video he won’t say since he’ll see me and ofc even an autist doesn’t wanna be caught on camera saying racist shit
Put the phone in a place where he can’t see it. Easily solved.

• +1
you probably on that nigga’s hit list
Bro he threatened to kill me with a catana

And even tho I humiliated him both times he tried shit with me

Like I didn’t even hurt him I legit just used some ju-jitsu to look cool without hurting some skinny guy

If it wasn’t an autist I’d beat the guy who came up to me with a knife and not just disarm him

But as someone who knows martial arts and can easily defend myself I also don’t pick on the weak especially not some guy with eplepsy that can have a seasure or some shit any time

Put the phone in a place where he can’t see it. Easily solved.
Problem tomorrow is we will be at a workstation not in normal class but I’ll definitely try in normal period since that would be easier

Problem tomorrow is we will be at a workstation not in normal class but I’ll definitely try in normal period since that would be easier
Make sure to tag me.

• +1
I remember watching the Digimon movie as a kid.
There was a rabbit nigga wearing jean shorts with gatling guns for hands.
Also a giant evil parrot

• Love it
I remember watching the Digimon movie as a kid.
There was a rabbit nigga wearing jean shorts with gatling guns for hands.
Also a giant evil parrot
That was Digimon tamers

• Woah
Reactions: Bushman
That was Digimon tamers

He appeared in this digimon movie from 2000, too.
Ancient memory from pre-9/11 days.
I think i first saw it when i was three in 2002.

• Woah