Let’s be honest

Am I Dark triad or light triad

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 12688

In my server, people were talking about humble/nice/helpful people.

I realized people who are nice and helpful tend to have better souls.

Would you guys say i’m a nice and helpful person? Am I wholesome? Someone on my discord said i’m mean:lul:

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Jagged0 @JustMewbrah @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Chadeep @MarstonAlloy @chaddyboi66 @RetardSubhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, MarstonAlloy, Chadeep and 7 others
No bro ngl ur not, u like bullying people and starting trouble

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Kristin, .👽. and 8 others
you called me deformed before jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 12688
u seem like a good mix of both, like ur not a dickhead all the time but u know the time and place to be a dickhead

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 4332 and 5 others
@EvenOverBeyond @TheEndHasNoEnd @RoBobaFett999 @changcel @john2 @Colvin188 @🌈👽 @Toodlydood @Latebloomer10 @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 4332, john2 and 1 other person

Would you guys say i’m a nice and helpful person? Am I wholesome? Someone on my discord said i’m mean:lul:

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Jagged0 @JustMewbrah @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Chadeep @MarstonAlloy @chaddyboi66 @RetardSubhuman
I’m gonna be 100% honest with you I can’t sense a single bit of humbleness in your body lol you’ve been good to me but you can definitely be an asshole on the flip of a switch to your enemies which isn’t a bad thing tbh so at least you aren’t a 24/7 asshole like @goat2x as for wholesome fuck being wholesome that doesn’t attract any pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Jason Voorhees, mogstar and 4 others
you have a good heart within but occasionally you are a troublemaker and narcy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jagged0 and Deleted member 12688
just a normal dude

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

You're good bro and pretty based tbh, you go off on those who start shit with you but tend to be loyal with those you're on good terms with so yeah pretty whole.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
I think you’re not a good person ngl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Deleted member 11414
What am i?:)

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
If we ignore the eviscerations you're just here for good info and are generally chill
If we go by the evisceration saga you're pure evil though

• JFL
Your probably more dark triad than light triad, but tbh its hard to judge how people actually are on this forum.

• +1
never heard of you

• +1
I’m gonna be 100% honest with you I can’t sense a single bit of humbleness in your body lol you’ve been good to me but you can definitely be an asshole on the flip of a switch to your enemies which isn’t a bad thing tbh so at least you aren’t a 24/7 asshole like @goat2x as for wholesome fuck being wholesome that doesn’t attract any pussy.
COPE @goat2x is the nicest guy on the site

Don’t take this personally but youre not a saint by any means. You are incredibly egotistical and self centered but thats what makes you fun to be around tbh, so dont change anytime soon

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 12688