Lets be real; I dont go around sperging n gaslight at females n asks them why they taking female steroids (birth control/estrogen or estrogen derivat

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Lets be real; I dont go around sperging n gaslight at females n asks them why they taking female steroids (birth control/estrogen or estrogen derivatives)

I don't tell women to stop taking female steroids (birth control) or ask them anything about it. That's none of my business

And in the same way it should be none of others business why I'm taking male steroids (Testosterone). Nobody should ask me why or tell me to stop or gaslight or criminalise me about me taking male steroids WHEN FEMALES ARE DOING THE SAME THING BUT THEY INSTEAD TAKE FEMALE STEROIDS (birthcontrol/estrogen)

Taking male hormones ( Testosterone )should be my HUMAN RIGHT just as for women it is ALREADY their HUMAN RIGHT to take female hormones (estrogen AKA birth control)

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
If you are taking birth control then you are taking steroids (female steroids)

Well, there are some good and bad arguments about that.

First - female hormonal system is different from the male one. They have more hormones, their hormones correlate much more in their system and are much more sensitive to variety of impulses which make them go up and down. Also their menstrual time makes changes to their hormonal system accordingly.
The birth control pills are not only for birth control, they are also used to ease the shitshow the women go through during their period.
And many women do not cope with painkillers, as they don't work longterm and as effectively as they should.

Second - women have much more hormonal problems actually than men. Especially with their ovaries, production of natural hormones, etc.
They also because of such shitshows are more susceptible to getting a cancer.

Third - Taking Testosterone and Estrogen are completely two different things. Estrogen comes in very small pill, while Testosterone comes in a fucking oil injection with high dosage. Every injection you do causes your blood to thicken - this may cause the creation of blood clots and eventually congestion in artery or heart and cause death. Unfortunately, Testosterone is not such a swallow a pill and have fun thing. Most people do not pay attention that taking Testosterone comes with a set of responsibilites and consequences if you're a stupid shit.

Fourth - You are right. If you choose to go for TRT or just for bodybuilding, it's your damn choice. But it's also the fault of media who shows false shit about people on Gym who take Testosterone alone - as if they can become such ugly blocks of muscles...like fucking no, it's impossible.

Fifth - another reason why Testosterone is such a taboo is because we have a fucking ton of endocrinologists who specialize in female hormonal problems, but they have no knowledge on male hormonal problems. Here are the andrologists who do take care of male hormonal problems, but problem is - there are very few who are experienced and have enough knowledge to give the guy a damn TRT and keep a check on him properly...

Well, there are some good and bad arguments about that.

First - female hormonal system is different from the male one. They have more hormones, their hormones correlate much more in their system and are much more sensitive to variety of impulses which make them go up and down. Also their menstrual time makes changes to their hormonal system accordingly.
The birth control pills are not only for birth control, they are also used to ease the shitshow the women go through during their period.
And many women do not cope with painkillers, as they don't work longterm and as effectively as they should.

Second - women have much more hormonal problems actually than men. Especially with their ovaries, production of natural hormones, etc.
They also because of such shitshows are more susceptible to getting a cancer.

Third - Taking Testosterone and Estrogen are completely two different things. Estrogen comes in very small pill, while Testosterone comes in a fucking oil injection with high dosage. Every injection you do causes your blood to thicken - this may cause the creation of blood clots and eventually congestion in artery or heart and cause death. Unfortunately, Testosterone is not such a swallow a pill and have fun thing. Most people do not pay attention that taking Testosterone comes with a set of responsibilites and consequences if you're a stupid shit.

Fourth - You are right. If you choose to go for TRT or just for bodybuilding, it's your damn choice. But it's also the fault of media who shows false shit about people on Gym who take Testosterone alone - as if they can become such ugly blocks of muscles...like fucking no, it's impossible.

Fifth - another reason why Testosterone is such a taboo is because we have a fucking ton of endocrinologists who specialize in female hormonal problems, but they have no knowledge on male hormonal problems. Here are the andrologists who do take care of male hormonal problems, but problem is - there are very few who are experienced and have enough knowledge to give the guy a damn TRT and keep a check on him properly...

But you're not supposed to inject the oil intravenously (into blood) . You're supposed to inject intramuscular inside the muscle

The oil stays in the muscle for about 5 - 7 days if it's enanthate, depends on the ester and then its used up already. It just stays inside the muscle for 5 - 7 days releasing bit by bit amount of testosterone for each day then after a week it's gone

But you're not supposed to inject the oil intravenously (into blood) . You're supposed to inject intramuscular inside the muscle

Well, even if you put the needle in your ass, then there is still a chance the tip of the needle will end up in the vein.
So, to make sure you're not in vein, you're supposed to pull the plunger of the syringe a bit and see if the blood gets inside the syringe.
If not, then you're cool to go, if it does, then welp, you're inside the vein and you shouldn't inject it.

Another thing - you're not really putting it into the muscle per say. Inserting the 0.7 needle into the muscle is fucking painful, and injecting an oil which is thick will also cause additional pains and will most likely rip the muscle a bit, making it swollen and giving big pains for another week or so.

What you actually do, is you're putting the needle between the muscles and you're injecting the oil between the muscles.
However, there are also veins and so on, so you need to be careful at all times.

Most people do not check if they're in the vein and they just inject it like that - since it's oil then it's fairly okay. Fairly, because the chances that the heart will not take it is small - or rather it's related to how strong one's heart is. But if the substance would be more water-like, then you can make countdown of about 15 mins and heart will break.

The oil stays in the muscle for about 5 - 7 days if it's enanthate, depends on the ester and then its used up already. It just stays inside the muscle for 5 - 7 days releasing bit by bit amount of testosterone for each day then after a week it's gone

It's bit more complex.

The oil will be absorbed by the body in few days anyway (3-4 at most) - it depends on how thick the oil is. Propionate for example is very thin as oil and gets absorbed really fast.
However, once it's absorbed the ester simply stays in the body for the amount of it's active window.

The swollen area after injection is just an after effect of putting something alien inside the body - it also should last couple days at most.

The half-life of the ester depends on the kind it is - you can have an ester that lasts 8-9 days or even more, you can use a short one like Propionate which is up to 48h.

Ideally what you want is to overlap the injections with the remaining lifetime of the ester - if it's Propionate, you'd like to inject it every 2nd day, if it's Enanthate then you'd like to inject it once a week, if it's Cypionate, you'd like to inject it twice a week e.g. Monday and Friday.

However, again - you can even take Cypionate once a week. It's not that your Testosterone level will drop immediately to nothing after the lifetime of the ester ends.
For me to jump down from Cypio took me basically 3 weeks without HCG and Testosterone to drop my test level below the average norm.

So, it's not like the timewindow is X amount of days and it just goes poof, nothing anymore day after.