Let’s break down CHADS, NORMIES, INCELS

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
I’ll probably get “shit thread” “kys” lol but idc. This is from my own perspective and experience with women / men and life in general.

Let’s really think about this. Chad is someone who is above average in all aspects. Male model face, above average height, frame, hair, dick size, deep masculine voice, demeanor, body, anything you can think of. I’m tired of seeing guys say this guy is a chad because he has a PSL face of 7+ when we don’t even know the stats of his other traits. IMO you should take everything in consideration.
Realistically this only makes up 2-5% of men who have all these traits. So who are the rest ?

High Tier Normies / Chadlites.
They make up roughly 15%. Statistically it’s impossible for Chads to be fucking all women. THESE ARE THE GUYS DOING ALL THE HARD WORK in club / bar settings. I see this all the time when I go out. The more I go out, the more I realize a lot of guys don’t fit the chad description and the majority is mostly average.
But because they have 3 to 4 Chad features, they still get results. Like I’ve always said you don’t need to be full blown chad, you just have to be above average in almost every category to pull decent women. These are the guys putting work in the gym, wear fitted clothing that shows off chest, arms, etc. They get haircuts and keep themselves clean (In B4 blue pill, these guys can get away with things like this cuz they’re already attractive).

Normies - Normies make up roughly 50-60% of the male population. These are the guys who are average in almost every aspect of their genetics. Nothing stands out about them. To women they’re not repulsive to look at but they’re just there, like a chair or lamp. For these guys to ascend in the next category they need to LOOKSMAX TO THEIR POTENTIAL if they want a decent dating life / normal life. These are the overweight guys, the underweight, skinny fat, average height, frame, etc. These are the blue pilled NPCs who take dating advice from Alpha M, Teachingmensfashion, Brett Maverick, RP content like Darius M, that lack the introspection not realizing their looks come first before any behavioral technique is applied.

Below Average / Incels - These are the low 10% These guys are genetic dead ends unless they become famous and/or become millionaires. There’s nothing they can do to increase their SMV, they’re too low on the normie scale to ascend. No amount of surgery, looksmaxxing, etc can help them.

Now obviously there’s a lot of room for error in every category and everything isn’t black and white. Too much noise and static and circumstances. Whether the man is mentally ill, autistic, extremely introverted. Whether the woman is on her period, ovulating, influenced by feminism, cultural conditioning, etc. I get it.

But in a generalized sense, this is how the 80/20 is broken down IMO.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SeriousAscension, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 11604 and 9 others
Where am I? @dotacel

It's cope, the only thing that matters is PSL and SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
It's cope, the only thing that matters is PSL and SMV.
OwlGod

Sir yes sir

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I see you came from GLL

I’ll probably get “shit thread” “kys” lol but idc. This is from my own perspective and experience with women / men and life in general.

Let’s really think about this. Chad is someone who is above average in all aspects. Male model face, above average height, frame, hair, dick size, deep masculine voice, demeanor, body, anything you can think of. I’m tired of seeing guys say this guy is a chad because he has a PSL face of 7+ when we don’t even know the stats of his other traits. IMO you should take everything in consideration.
Realistically this only makes up 2-5% of men who have all these traits. So who are the rest ?

High Tier Normies / Chadlites.
They make up roughly 15%. Statistically it’s impossible for Chads to be fucking all women. THESE ARE THE GUYS DOING ALL THE HARD WORK in club / bar settings. I see this all the time when I go out. The more I go out, the more I realize a lot of guys don’t fit the chad description and the majority is mostly average.
But because they have 3 to 4 Chad features, they still get results. Like I’ve always said you don’t need to be full blown chad, you just have to be above average in almost every category to pull decent women. These are the guys putting work in the gym, wear fitted clothing that shows off chest, arms, etc. They get haircuts and keep themselves clean (In B4 blue pill, these guys can get away with things like this cuz they’re already attractive).

Normies - Normies make up roughly 50-60% of the male population. These are the guys who are average in almost every aspect of their genetics. Nothing stands out about them. To women they’re not repulsive to look at but they’re just there, like a chair or lamp. For these guys to ascend in the next category they need to LOOKSMAX TO THEIR POTENTIAL if they want a decent dating life / normal life. These are the overweight guys, the underweight, skinny fat, average height, frame, etc. These are the blue pilled NPCs who take dating advice from Alpha M, Teachingmensfashion, Brett Maverick, RP content like Darius M, that lack the introspection not realizing their looks come first before any behavioral technique is applied.

Below Average / Incels - These are the low 10% These guys are genetic dead ends unless they become famous and/or become millionaires. There’s nothing they can do to increase their SMV, they’re too low on the normie scale to ascend. No amount of surgery, looksmaxxing, etc can help them.

Now obviously there’s a lot of room for error in every category and everything isn’t black and white. Too much noise and static and circumstances. Whether the man is mentally ill, autistic, extremely introverted. Whether the woman is on her period, ovulating, influenced by feminism, cultural conditioning, etc. I get it.

But in a generalized sense, this is how the 80/20 is broken down IMO.
True but some chads aren't above average in EVERY aspect.

Look at Jeff Seid for example. Hes under 5'10" but he's still a megachad lmao. He mogs conventional tall chads like Brett Maverick

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Warlow, shakmax and 3 others
True but some chads aren't above average in "every" aspect.

Look at Jeff Seid for example. Hes under 5'10" but he's still a megachad lmao. He mogs conventional tall chads like Brett Maverick
Under 5'10? LOL no hes not

Good thread bro. I wish these sort of rundowns would be more common on these boards instead of childish insults and so on. Thanks for contributing. I don't really disagree, I think your analysis is pretty good. Only thing is that maybe 5% is a bit high for true Chad numbers. I think top tier Chads is pretty fkin rare. 5% is 1 in 20 guys, now thats more along the lines of high level Chadlites, I think real Chads i.e the 6'4 beautiful face great physique guys are much rarer. Oftentimes you'll get some combination, so for instance normie face + 6'4 + great physique, which would be a Chadlite but not true Chad tier.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Just live your life, stop living your lives under certain criteria, that's a recipe for depression and low self worth, fuck that mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, chadpreetcel123, Norwooder and 3 others
Very very interesting way of dividing things, you wrote “chad features” not necessarily all to do with face because in the real world it all matters. Although my PSL rating is closer to very slightly above average (fucked by cyclops eyes) I have wide bideltoids good height so those features allow me to attract women even without any social skills

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
categorising and throwing around random percentages doesn't make this mean anything.

but in the end you either slay or u dont.

Very very interesting way of dividing things, you wrote “chad features” not necessarily all to do with face because in the real world it all matters. Although my PSL rating is closer to very slightly above average (fucked by cyclops eyes) I have wide bideltoids good height so those features allow me to attract women even without any social skills
Yes women will find you physically attractive, but you still have to open your mouth to finally get laid. Looks only get your foot in the door, after that they don‘t really matter anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
you don’t need to open your mouth for very long when they are average-below average looking people here have too high standards

I’d say I’m a 5 normie ratings balding cyclops tons of bad features which is unfortunately what the average guy has... and I know that 4’s take no effort at all nothing what comes out your mouth matters

• +1
Good thread

• +1
I see you came from GLL
What’s that lol
Good thread
Much appreciated sir
Just live your life, stop living your lives under certain criteria, that's a recipe for depression and low self worth, fuck that mindset.
Trust me I do. I don’t over indulge on the blackpill, just sharing what I’ve seen in my local area and reflecting it based on what the blackpill community says
categorising and throwing around random percentages doesn't make this mean anything.

but in the end you either slay or u dont.
But the quality of slays still matter.. wouldn’t you agree ?

Last edited: