50konsurgeryat35

50konsurgeryat35

Bronze
IMG 5345
IMG 5347

• +1
Reactions: LeaveMaxx
looks good I’ll get them with Ramieri
Do you have any before after or is this shit gonna be just me spoonfeeding people that will never actually get surgery

Everyone has seen that vid i'm sure. Looks decent apart from the chin, which is too projected and too squared.

• JFL
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35
Everyone has seen that vid i'm sure. Looks decent apart from the chin, which is too projected and too squared.
If you’re talking about the one i posted, i haven’t seen a vid but the pics mog. I don’t think a vid exists

He does PEEK
I have multiple titanium implants already as well as a titanium genio plate. My body tolerates it well and the part about being able to feel the cold is a big larp tbh. Only thing i may get is silicone for temple implants.

Ive seen some guys who got all peek full face implants and some definitely have a reaction with it where it looks like shit is seeping out of their pores

If you’re talking about the one i posted, i haven’t seen a vid but the pics mog. I don’t think a vid exists

It's one of the only vid about jaw implants on YT JFL. Also it doesn't help that he looks gay.

I was gonna help you but no time for 70iq non surgery havers tbh

It's one of the only vid about jaw implants on YT JFL. Also it doesn't help that he looks gay.
He looks gay but it’s not because of the jaw. I agree on the chin, but the rest was really good

but no time for 70iq non surgery havers tbh
sure bro. i have 70IQ for not believing extensively studied biologically inert substance that has been used internally for over 20 years causes oozing from the pores

more likely you're suffering from hallucinations from titanium ions in your brain, at least there's some evidence to support that view

I was gonna help you

the only thing i want from you is a good laugh when you post your >10mm jaw implant results

sure bro. i have 70IQ for not believing extensively studied biologically inert substance that has been used internally for over 20 years causes oozing from the pores

more likely you're suffering from hallucinations from titanium ions in your brain, at least there's some evidence to support that view

the only thing i want from you is a good laugh when you post your >10mm jaw implant results
Out of the 6 or so full face implants in peek ive seen, 2 of them their skin texture that was already not good got 3x worse. Idgaf if you don’t believe me, you’ll just rot and get 0 surgeries anyways.

IMG 5938

No one cares about what most studies say when literally half of them are falsified. Coolsculpt serious side effects in studies 1 in every 100k. Actual data is about 5 in 100 for paradoxical adipose hyperplasia

Woah companies with a vested interest in a capitalist society are willing to lie for their own gain 🤯

Btw literally have a friend who is a few months post op now and got 7mm on one side and 10mm on the other. Literally looks conservative but keep coping

Out of the 6 or so full face implants in peek ive seen, 2 of them their skin texture that was already not good got 3x worse. Idgaf if you don’t believe me, you’ll just rot and get 0 surgeries anyways.

View attachment 3044101

No one cares about what most studies say when literally half of them are falsified. Coolsculpt serious side effects in studies 1 in every 100k. Actual data is about 5 in 100 for paradoxical adipose hyperplasia

Woah companies with a vested interest in a capitalist society are willing to lie for their own gain 🤯
tldr

Can you extend the back of the jaw to change the ramus shape and from where it starts, without increasing any jaw width. So simply in the saggital plane (for side profile)
My ramus is tilted forwards, and they are asymmetrical.

Can you extend the back of the jaw to change the ramus shape and from where it starts, without increasing any jaw width. So simply in the saggital plane (for side profile)
My ramus is tilted forwards, and they are asymmetrical.
No matter what the projection will increase at least a bit wherever you put an implant

• +1
Reactions: greycel
No matter what the projection will increase at least a bit wherever you put an implant
So as somebody who has a wide-ish jaw already, should I fuck the jaw implants?
My lip width is too small to accomodate for even a few extra mm of jaw width
Will look uncanny on me

I guess I can maybe afford a tiny bit, if I atrophy my masseters using Botox, but they will eventually grow again and I’ll always have to be careful to not overtrain them

What would you recommend me to do?

So as somebody who has a wide-ish jaw already, should I fuck the jaw implants?
My lip width is too small to accomodate for even a few extra mm of jaw width
Will look uncanny on me

I guess I can maybe afford a tiny bit, if I atrophy my masseters using Botox, but they will eventually grow again and I’ll always have to be careful to not overtrain them

What would you recommend me to do?
Probably v line to reduce the width but do it with a surgeon with good english so that you can explain exactly what you want. Might need the implant after but sounds like you need the width reduction more so id focus on that first

Lateral commisuroplasty for lip width

• +1
Probably v line to reduce the width but do it with a surgeon with good english so that you can explain exactly what you want. Might need the implant after but sounds like you need the width reduction more so id focus on that first

Lateral commisuroplasty for lip width
Lateral commisuroplasty is very botchy and lips and nose are great harmony makers. It’s why they are high risk
Also, not to mention the scarring that would exist as a result of it
Also that width reduction would lead to great bone loss so loose skin

And if I don’t somehow get botched by the high risk surgeries I’m getting, I’d still have to deal with the potential of bloated jaw from jaw implant/ wraparound not being absolutely perfect

It’s too much, I might just stubble the side, though it does suck a lot.. I guess front matters more

Lateral commisuroplasty is very botchy and lips and nose are great harmony makers. It’s why they are high risk
Also, not to mention the scarring that would exist as a result of it
Also that width reduction would lead to great bone loss so loose skin

And if I don’t somehow get botched by the high risk surgeries I’m getting, I’d still have to deal with the potential of bloated jaw from jaw implant/ wraparound not being absolutely perfect

It’s too much, I might just stubble the side, though it does suck a lot.. I guess front matters more
If you’re not willing to take the chance of botch then surgery isn’t for you tbh. Every lateral commisuroplasty ive seen the scarring looks ok and thats without laser treatments

• JFL