13.Netherlands7.69 $
14.Hong Kong7.53 $
15.United States7.49 $
16.Belgium7.25 $
17.Palestinian Territory7.19 $
18.Germany7.03 $
19.Saudi Arabia6.66 $
20.Denmark6.62 $

dude you know its barely impossible to smuggle cigarettes some dudes tried smuggling cigarettes in a tree from ukraine to a west european country and i dont fucking know how but they realized it so how would we manage that with some aspie looksmax kids?

Someone make a skype/discord group for people interested

dude you know its barely impossible to smuggle cigarettes some dudes tried smuggling cigarettes in a tree from ukraine to a west european country and i dont fucking know how but they realized it so how would we manage that with some aspie looksmax kids?

I have some ideas (ded srs)

first of all, the only relevant problem is getting cigarettes over EU border

there are following borders:
Belorussia - Poland
Ukraine - Poland
Ukraine - Slovakia
Ukraine - Romania
Ukraine - Hungary
Moldova - Romania

I will be honest I haven't been abroad for 16 years and I don't have idea how much strict is control on those borders

#1 option is that someone carry cigarettes on legal border (not large amount)
prons: if he get caught he will not go to jail (I think) , cigarettes will be confiscated and that's it
cons: realistic chance to get caught, also he can't carry large amount at one time

#2 option: that someone carry cigarettes outside legal border crossing
prons: I heard that it isn't that much hard (but still it is a risk)
cons: (I think) if he gets caught he is probably going to jail (but not too long)

#3 option: to transport cigarettes without physically crossing border (keep in mind that cigarettes are not too heavy)
option 3a: some kind of drone, catapult or some kind of remote controlled vechile
oprtion 3b: some kind of trained animal that will carry the package with cigarettes over the border

Belorussia - Poland
Ukraine - Poland
Ukraine - Slovakia
Ukraine - Romania
Ukraine - Hungary
Moldova - Romania

I will be honest I haven't been abroad for 16 years and I don't have idea how much strict is control on those borders

prons: if he get caught he will not go to jail (I think) , cigarettes will be confiscated and that's it
cons: realistic chance to get caught, also he can't carry large amount at one time

cons: (I think) if he gets caught he is probably going to jail (but not too long)

#3 option: to transport cigarettes without physically crossing border (keep in mind that cigarettes are not too heavy)
option 3a: some kind of drone, catapult or some kind of remote controlled vechile
oprtion 3b: some kind of trained animal that will carry the package with cigarettes over the border
#1 wont be worth it because you pay for gasoline too the gasoline bill will be way higher than those few packs of cigarettes
#2 it is a pretty high risk
#3 they will probably shoot the drone down

when it comes to money, theres no friendship, buddies, mates etc.

stop trying to make this a "fun group activity". its not going to work out

in fact nobody is going to tell you how to make money bcuz it would lower their value their knowledge on how to make money

you have to do it alone and you have to figure it out on your own. this is the only way

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ruby, turkproducer and BigBoy

in fact nobody is going to tell you how to make money bcuz it would lower their value their knowledge on how to make money

you have to do it alone and you have to figure it out on your own. this is the only way
brutal ngl

cypto blackpillcoin
lets click ads for 12h on website
kys kike nigger

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
just go chadfish and get $$$ like those nigerian scam

just go chadfish and get $$$ like those nigerian scam
Legit foids are thirsty for chad

I plan on ewhoring on some arabs. They are so thirsty. Literally some girls ask for money online and an army of men show up to give her money. I don’t know what is the motive possibly they think thry can score her or it is some instinct male nature to get pleasure from providing foids...

I plan on ewhoring on some arabs. They are so thirsty. Literally some girls ask for money online and an army of men show up to give her money. I don’t know what is the motive possibly they think thry can score her or it is some instinct male nature to get pleasure from providing foids...

pm me if u need an bank account abroad to wash the money m8

pm me if u need an bank account abroad to wash the money m8
Especially how strong the saudi currency is it can fund for surgeries abroad

Especially how strong the saudi currency is it can fund for surgeries abroad
yeah just send me the money per wester union and Ill send u 90 percent of it clean back

Belorussia - Poland
Ukraine - Poland
Ukraine - Slovakia
Ukraine - Romania
Ukraine - Hungary
Moldova - Romania

Forget about smuggling in Poland

A lot of people make decent money with that in POland but you won't go far with that.

A lot of people make decent money with that in POland but you won't go far with that.
From as far as I know police in Poland is pretty much everywhere, and if they catch you you are fucked

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Demir and IWantToMax
From as far as I know police in Poland is pretty much everywhere, and if they catch you you are fucked
haha yes, but so many low inhib dudes sell cigarettes. In the market many many man sell cigarettes, you can buy them everywhere you want, even in school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax and Demir
haha yes, but so many low inhib dudes sell cigarettes. In the market many many man sell cigarettes, you can buy them everywhere you want, even in school
but you cant make big money with this

I'm having a lot of success at the moment with my project. Especially in the past 1-2 days.

That's too much of a risk tbh. We need to find another thing that is safer

That's too much of a risk tbh. We need to find another thing that is safer
How can i sell cheap cigs in saudi anyways seems like good business

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
will I get money out of it?

arent they already cheap there?
What? No. I'm talking about myself not you. How would you get money out of what I'm doing?

What? No. I'm talking about myself not you. How would you get money out of what I'm doing?
maybe I could help
marketing and shit you know

maybe I could help
marketing and shit you know
I don't think so sorry. This is definitely something I'd like to add like 5000-10000 people to. But 1 person would almost work against me

sell foreskin
sell blood
sell hair
sell face
sell bones

I don't think so sorry. This is definitely something I'd like to add like 5000-10000 people to. But 1 person would almost work against me
aight can u just add me to them 5000-10000
sell foreskin
sell blood
sell hair
sell face
sell bones
sell ur bitch ass

this tbh

and even if it works out at first, when things get hairy or when you start earning big money ur partners will disappoint/scam u hard.

my own father tried to scam me within our business, u cant trust anyone but yourself

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 2486
yes brahs advertise your illegal business plans on a government watched site

Making a lot of progress rn