Let's end this debate [Skim Milk vs Whole Milk vs Raw Milk] [POLL]

Which one do you drink?

  • I do not drink milk

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have not drunk milk in a long time/I only drink milk once in a while

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    31
anything other than raw milk is watered down. Also, allah is a faggot.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 18544 and Ragnar
you are retarded?
 
Otherwise do not participate in the thread, only participate if you are not degenerate + have an inanimate avi.

Hey OP, would you mind rating these pictures I just drew?
1690915409315
1690915423015
1690915455849
1690915429515
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
ive only had raw milk once cus its illegal to sell in supermarkets in england
 
skim milk ofc

low fat and healthy

i usually drink almond milk
 
1690916791132
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544

Similar threads

chudboi
Replies
5
Views
126
chudboi
chudboi
D
Serious Raw milk
Replies
14
Views
203
FinKets
FinKets
driesh456
Replies
11
Views
133
roidar
roidar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top