Let's exchange women White guys should date black women and black men white women Deal?

Do we have a deal

• Hell NO

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Hell yeah

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • 🤮🤮🤮

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
You white guys on here seem to prefer black women over white and in that case why not exchange of women?

You white guys on here seem to prefer black women over white and in that case why not exchange of women?
White women are more attr than blk foids but white women are disgusting whores. Ima have to keep blk girls on this one I don’t want white women who all have 100+ bodycounts and dress like whores you can keep em

Hell no.

I like the way they look but I had a bad experience with a GF I liked a lot calling me an oppressor so I don't really date them anymore. It's sad.
Same but other way around.

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Wait so you called her an oppressor? What happened exactly there?
Nar I mean I have had bad experiences dating them. I prefer them as friends, but they aren’t good for FWB/dating. White women are very irritating in relationships and bipolar even by women standards.

They are into raceplay though and enjoy me dominating them but they bitch about white men and not them down too much. I guess women as a species are natural race traitors when they date out so no shock there.

I think dating your own is the best thing a man can do tbh, my black and Arab buddies who have impregnated Cumskins have learnt this the hard way and regret it

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I want to coom inside a voluptuous shaniqua!

Im Horny Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants