Lets have a crymaxxing thread

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
Don't know why but I really started choking up like a bitch when I saw this short made by MDE. Fuaark boyos, what's wrong with me?

Let's all post stuff that makes us cry all over our keyboard, bros. Only sad stuff allowed itt tbhbh.

Just think of how cruel life is. You should cry instantly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
I cry that I’m soo much rich and have a stable emotional and physical life ooo I enevy those pooor starving Ethiopian kids who live a righteous live and their vegan mud diets of drinking dengu infested water

I cry that I’m soo much rich and have a stable emotional and physical life ooo I enevy those pooor starving Ethiopian kids who live a righteous live and their vegan mud diets of drinking dengu infested water
But at least they have a normally expanded palate and chiseled jawline

Life is a cruel joke made by a sick demented creator.
So it appears. What ultimate meaning can there be lmao. Unless we lack a way to comprehend said meaning, the pure rational path will lead to believing that God, if real, is one and is evil and malevolant.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
But at least they have a normally expanded palate and chiseled jawline
Major cope. Imagine not Having a 5 star meal at your disposal :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
So it appears. What ultimate meaning can there be lmao. Unless we lack a way to comprehend said meaning, the pure rational path will lead to believing that God, if real, is one and is evil and malevolant.
God created us but we can’t fathom that so we create all these idea like creed, race, religion to divide and try to create a meaning for our pitiful belief that we are far more important than we are.

Attachments

• E6E786E6-A6E8-4352-903F-613BFC2626DD.png
    E6E786E6-A6E8-4352-903F-613BFC2626DD.png
    616.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 1A951D17-8390-4BBE-A4E5-A8E27B3BBF93.jpeg
    1A951D17-8390-4BBE-A4E5-A8E27B3BBF93.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 9
Major cope. Imagine not Having a 5 star meal at your disposal :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

God created us but we can’t fathom that so we create all these idea like creed, race, religion to divide and try to create a meaning for our pitiful belief that we are far more important than we are.
But they aren't incels, they can fuark whenever they want tbh
That's why they all have aids tbhtbhtbh

• +1
Reactions: Phad
I cry everyday cuz I’m not chad tbh that’s all I want in this life ?

I cry everyday cuz I’m not chad tbh that’s all I want in this life ?
Same bro
If you are a male and not a Chad, it was basically over before it began :feelsrope:

Your username gives me hope tbh maybe one day :feelshaha::feelsrope:
It's not over if it just began tbh
One day a girl will touch us out of her free will, and when that day comes, life begins :feelsautistic: