lets learn how to do our own facial implants

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
how to learn to do that?
I mean, if we have the design of the piece, we can go to a 3D printer company and tell them to impress that in peek material.
It seems it would be much much cheaper... the cost is in this knowledge, i dont think it is very hard to learn that.

only thing i know is there is that dolphin software...
anyone with this knowledge here? share with us.
Also, why no one did that till this date? jfl at lookism community.

Someone here could charge very little so we poorcels could have our design to send to the printer company and get our implants :D

Look at this, it cant be that hard to do a lookismpilled design of this retarded piece of plastic, if I knew what books to read etc, i would learn myself to do this. If someone can share this with me, I'll learn it and do this.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, Deleted member 4991, ROTTING and 2 others
@nelson
He got a DIY invisalign guide. He prob also knows this.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Luke LLL, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
Who is going to insert it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, mulattomaxxer, one job away and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, LooksOrDeath and StrangerDanger
how to learn to do that?
I mean, if we have the design of the piece, we can go to a 3D printer company and tell them to impress that in peek material.
It seems it would be much much cheaper... the cost is in this knowledge, i dont think it is very hard to learn that.

Someone here could charge very little so we poorcels could have our design to send to the printer company and get our implants :D

Look at this, it cant be that hard to do a lookismpilled design of this retarded piece of plastic, if I knew what books to read etc, i would learn myself to do this. If someone can share this with me, I'll learn it and do this.

View attachment 1613210
good thinking but pls remember to stay realistic and not give yourself 1 inch flared gons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904, ROTTING and Deleted member 2729
I'mma just 3d print my chad jaw then :Comfy:

cant be too hard right?

i heard eppley just reuses custom infraorbital designs with slight adjustments so it’s not like top surgeons like him are giving it their all in designs

how to learn to do that?

View attachment 1613210
:feelsuhh:

Or you could just ask him to do it 🤯

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Gaia262, Pumanator and 1 other person
those pics in OP are from giant implants, the best designer and surgeon worldwide.
unfortunately even his giga cheap prices are still expensive for third world residents(plus he is far away)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
how to learn to do that?

View attachment 1613210
Interesting thread

The problem is that it’s difficult to predict soft tissue movements, and it can only be done so with experience, which means seeing lots of patients and what works best on them, and precisely how many mm’s of projection they’d need and where

This is only obtainable by seeing everyone’s before and afters, and lots of them, which we won’t have access to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Eduardo DOV
those pics in OP are from giant implants, the best designer and surgeon worldwide.
unfortunately even his giga cheap prices are still expensive for third world residents(plus he is far away)
Is giant implants even real jfl

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Eduardo DOV and ROTTING
No one here has any medical experience

any oral maxillofacial surgeon
he will charge less probably
the thing is the design, most designs sucks.
Yeah but aren't most designs also cheap compared to the cost of the surgery itself?

Interesting thread

The problem is that it’s difficult to predict soft tissue movements, and it can only be done so with experience, which means seeing lots of patients and what works best on them, and precisely how many mm’s of projection they’d need and where

This is only obtainable by seeing everyone’s before and afters, and lots of them, which we won’t have access to
r u sure about this? cant it be done just by putting a fuckin tall pointy bone down there and comparing it to zygos

r u sure about this? cant it be done just by putting a fuckin tall pointy bone down there and comparing it to zygos
I hope so. but it seems to be that 2 people can have the exact same bone structure but look at least somewhat different due to the way soft tissue plays out

I'm not an expert though, maybe @RealSurgerymax can help

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Yeah but aren't most designs also cheap compared to the cost of the surgery itself?
yes, this idea that it would be much cheaper is low iq.
it has the price of screws and surgery itself (surgeons time, which is not that high)
the real problem is:
most designs are shit, wish i could print a top tier design
they dont often do it with peek

tbh best is to get a job and go visit giant implants in the fucking south east asia.

I hope so. but it seems to be that 2 people can have the exact same bone structure but look at least somewhat different due to the way soft tissue plays out

I'm not an expert though, maybe @RealSurgerymax can help
this user is giant implants jfl.

yes, this idea that it would be much cheaper is low iq.
it has the price of screws and surgery itself (surgeons time, which is not that high)
the real problem is:
most designs are shit, wish i could print a top tier design
they dont often do it with peek

tbh best is to get a job and go visit giant implants in the fucking south east asia.
and when they do it with peek they charge giga high amounts.

there was this surgeon here who was charging like 2-3times higher for PEEK(the best) material, only because he is a fucker who thinks we are idiots.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Deprived
there was this surgeon here who was charging like 2-3times higher for PEEK(the best) material, only because he is a fucker who thinks we are idiots.
whose the surgeon?

I
how to learn to do that?

View attachment 1613210
I do this. I actually was one of the first on this forum to do so. I designed my own implant with clay and scanned it into a 3D model. I printed out my life size skull (just the face part) to mold my implants onto. This was the way implants were designed in the old days. Yes it will save you money. But most ppl on here r both too lazy and retarded and unskilled. I was weary about telling ppl on here about it as I’m getting such a steal on my surgery since I’m designing my own implants.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Eduardo DOV and valhalar
N
o actually the design process is very very expensive. Skip the design process and price should be around the cost of standard implants which is like 4-7k

No actually the design process is very very expensive. Skip the design process and price should be around the cost of standard implants which is like 4-7k

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Deprived
Interesting thread

We actually do have a fair amount of this info if you look fat enough. Lots of ppl post the mm’s of their implants and then show results. U r right tho the main issue is that most users here r very stupid and will design massive improperly shaped implants.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
this or DEATH !

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 2729, khvirgin and 1 other person