Lets look at shitskin dalit

H

Haven

Kraken
He litteraly thinks he is 6/10 1636994200574 life is brutal for this shitskin dalit:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: look at that jew nose and shitskin paki pheno (nordic pheno according to most users) BA69C684 0A35 459C 983F 26FBCC02B02E 1 negative cantal tilt and bug eyes you can see he haves femboy boobs and low t face Screenshot 20211116 004225 Gallery this abused pig still thinks he is htn chadlite fucking brutal:lul: @USER0213

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 15338, EasternRightWinger15 and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 14867, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
@cloUder @chaddyboi66 @volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
@volcelfatcel Indo-Slavic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, lutte, HowAmIAlive123 and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14867, lutte and 4 others
He doesn't have NCT, just droopy eyelids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128 and Deleted member 15081
@USER0213 whitout fraud Ugly indian guy

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Haven
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Your 10 IQ brain cannot even comprehend that you mongoloid squint frauder!
Stop barking fr you have this eye area 20211116 002419 and say this shits to this 20211105 212905

• JFL

• Love it
Reactions: Haven
he looks good, 5,75/10 can slay

• Hmm...
@USER0213 when he sees 10 years old nordic girl DSy9

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Elvisandreaa and buckchadley31
Whit that pheno face shape eye area nose? Lips? He haves 0 halo:lul:
hes a tinder slayer. 99+ matches first day. used him as chadfish many times

• JFL
hes a tinder slayer. 99+ matches first day. used him as chadfish many times
Yeah ik he is litteraly looks like o pry i confrimed him in pms why tf i even deleted the pms when he deleted account that shit was cagefuel he litteraly asked he looks like o pry or not:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
technically not but It has the same affect so basically is the same.
So even Gandy has droopy upper eyelids, shouldn’t that create the same effect?

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
brutal shit, did u dox him lol

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, lutte and HowAmIAlive123
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Haven
brutal shit, did u dox him lol
He is just salty that he has white blood yet looks “mongoloid”. He is an elite level delusional crap weasel who thinks every giga Chad looks like him and is Turanid.

• Hmm...
He is just salty that he has white blood yet looks “mongoloid”. He is an elite level delusional crap weasel who thinks every giga Chad looks like him and is Turanid.
I litteraly dont say i am white and didnt say i look like every gigachad and everygigachad is turanid people said i look like ramirez and chico whats your problam dalit shitskin

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
I litteraly dont say i am white and didnt say i look like every gigachad and everygigachad is turanid people said i look like ramirez and chico whats your problam dalit shitskin
bro neither chico or ramirez are turanid, ramirez is a hispanic and chico is half polish and half brazilian iirc

• +1
You are shitskin dalit curry and asked me i look like o pry??? Licensed image 1 20211116 002419 fucking brutal meanwhile i really look like chico and ramirez 20211025 213036 BOqX Polish 20211027 213801606 20211105 212905

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
bro neither chico or ramirez are turanid, ramirez is a hispanic and chico is half polish and half brazilian iirc
They are in pheno i legit see jew turanids

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Lol:lul::lul::lul: look at you, you cyclops IQ delusional coper. You think I look pre-Slav... etc. but also call me a“shitskin”:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
You monochrome visioned chimp should be held captive and given shock treatment and be forbidden from any human contact!

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Haven
Lol:lul::lul::lul: look at you, you cyclops IQ delusional coper. You think I look pre-Slav... etc. but also call me a“shitskin”:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
You monochrome visioned chimp should be held captive and given shock treatment and be forbidden from any human contact!
You litteraly dont understand i am trolling what a low iq piece of shit:lul:

You litteraly dont understand i am trolling what a low iq piece of shit:lul:
Exactly why are you trolling me?, I have been nice to you all along and even requested you to not spoil it and you agreed to it. Yet I see you trolling me continuously?!

• So Sad
Exactly why are you trolling me?, I have been nice to you all along and even requested you to not spoil it and you agreed to it. Yet I see you trolling me continuously?!
I will try to not troll you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back