Let’s make a girl translation thread

D

Deleted member 15674

NTmaxxed pajeet
Joined
Oct 10, 2021
Posts
22,249
Reputation
40,249
I will start.

“I want a skater boy” = I want a white guy
“I want someone with curtains/mullet” = I want a white guy
“Blonde hair and blue eyes please” = jbw only for me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21766, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15067 and 1 other person
“I love guys who respect woman”- I want a white guy (muh men in ethnic culture are mysoginistic)
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21766, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15674
"I dont have a problem dating a black man" - id rather have a bbc inside my guts than a white guy's 3 inch shrimp
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
13
Views
82
Golf222
Golf222
YoloHatesFoids666
Replies
1
Views
10
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
whiskers52
Replies
26
Views
89
sonic55555
S
milkman007
Replies
0
Views
23
milkman007
milkman007
Nerogen
Replies
10
Views
75
Nerogen
Nerogen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top