Let's say we are in a marriage(theoretically)

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
Is it wise to blackpill your wife? Like..

What good will it bring? considering the fact that they are already lookspilled and never leave home without paint on their face.

According to a recent report from Allied Market Research, the global cosmetics industry generated $380.2 billion in 2019, and is expected to reach $463.5 billion by 2027, witnessing a CAGR of 5.3% from 2021 to 2027.

Tagging close associates
@Maesthetic @ThatDjangoWalk @Toodlydood @TRUE_CEL @brbbrah @Ryan @infidel hunter @ToursOverBoyo2020 @AbuSAF @faggotchadlite @𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰰31 @LondonVillie @turkproducer

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 12344 and 4 others
It's best to go to Afghanistan to try and find a wife where 99% of people support Sharia Law

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: studiocel, Shrek2OnDvD, turkproducer and 5 others
Whats the point in blackpilling a foid? Most foids think they are 'settling down' even when the man is their looksmatch, blackpilling her will only make it worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819, AbuSAF, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Whats the point in blackpilling a foid? Most foids think they are 'settling down' even when the man is their looksmatch, blackpilling her will only make it worse
She will use her brain and stop with the hypergammy n shit.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
@Salludon what's your take on this. You are already married, any noteworthy development?

Last edited:
Yeah, you have to be on the same page as your wife to have a functioning relationship.
Could you elab further. Because not everyone agrees on this. I personally can't decide.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and ToursOverBoyo2020
Could you elab further. Because not everyone agrees on this. I personally can't decide.
I think if you're going to marry someone you have to be on the same page as them. Have to have similar values, lifestyle, mindset. If she's bluepilled and you're blackpilled it's not going to work out.

• +1
It's best to go to Afghanistan to try and find a wife where 99% of people support Sharia Law
View attachment 1165376
i don’t even know what sharia law truly is

What good will it bring? considering the fact that they are already lookspilled and never leave home without paint on their face.

Tagging close associates
@Maesthetic @ThatDjangoWalk @Toodlydood @TRUE_CEL @brbbrah @Ryan @infidel hunter @ToursOverBoyo2020 @AbuSAF @faggotchadlite @𐱅𐰇𐰼𐰰31 @LondonVillie @turkproducer
never, if women know you are blackpilled and you try blackpill them they will try leave tbh or gaslight you saying you have bad personality

show them you are blackpilled through actions rather than words

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 10913
never, if women know you are blackpilled and you try blackpill them they will try leave tbh or gaslight you saying you have bad personality

show them you are blackpilled through actions rather than words
So what do i need to do then? Showing blackpill through actions? Like what tbh?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Why would you try to blackpill a foid?

i meant in your own actions, don’t tell them you are blackpilled and talk about aspie topics just show them

• +1
Why would you try to blackpill a foid?

i meant in your own actions, don’t tell them you are blackpilled and talk about aspie topics just show them
To show her the truth so she will be humble and not act outside her lane

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
i don’t even know what sharia law truly is
Sharia law itself is law mandated by God for Muslims to abide. The objective is the following;

Protection of Faith or religion (din) Protection of Life (nafs) Protection of Lineage (nasl) Protection of Intellect ('aql)

• Love it
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
To show her the truth so she will be humble and not act outside her lane
i don’t understand how will telling her about looks do that?

you don’t get women to submit through talking about maxillia, you do that through looks and behaviour ngl
Sharia law itself is law mandated by God for Muslims to abide. The objective is the following;
if you don’t follow, you are a kafir?

I don’t understand how will telling her about looks do that?

you don’t get women to submit through talking about maxillia, you do that through looks and behaviour ngl
Now you mention, it sounds stupid but what about compatibility which should still have importance. Atleast for marriage.
you don’t follow, you are a kafir?
yea, i'd guess. Let's say you drink alcohol or eat pork. This clearly disobeys law. If a person does this and acknowledge that it's a sin. That person would still be a Muslim altough a sinner. On the otherhand if someone says that God did not outlaw pork or alcohol then he indeed commited kufr. While disobeying a law is somewhat hypocritical, it doesn't take someone away from Islam. Denying a law however does.

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk and turkproducer
It doesn't matter imo, just enjoy her companionship. Why talk about the topic?

No reason to talk about things like politics, religion or the blackpill, as long as you are not a politician, imam or plastic surgeon.

• Woah

No reason to talk about things like politics, religion or the blackpill, as long as you are not a politician, imam or plastic surgeon.
she's already blackpilled cause she uses makeup.
lifts = man being insecure and lying
makeup = makes a woman confident and it's not lying about her actual genetics

• So Sad
she's already blackpilled cause she uses makeup.
lifts = man being insecure and lying
Yeah, women are naturally aware of it. But no reason to talk about topics like hypergamy, betabuxxing, etc., even if you believe the blackpill is right about all these things.
I think it could create unnecessary tensions. If she doesn't agree with what he tells her, she will be angry that he believes in these "awful theories about women."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and volcelfatcel

Yea i can see your point. I personally can't decide.. Arguments for it is that man and wife should have the same world view. Afterall women should conform to the views of their husband. If she doesn't it most likely that she don't feel attraction, otherwise women would be submissive to their husband.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and ThatDjangoWalk
Man it saddens me how accepting we became of this. Hypergamy is already the default state and now it has an afterburner engine

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Tagging close associates
I have blackpilled my whole family :lul::lul:

• JFL
like get a surgery and dont hide from them
start working out

• +1
I have blackpilled my whole family :lul::lul:
could imagine ur dad ldaring so now theres no money coming and all of u are food deprived :lul:

• JFL
Yeah, women are naturally aware of it. But no reason to talk about topics like hypergamy, betabuxxing, etc., even if you believe the blackpill is right about all these things.
I think it could create unnecessary tensions. If she doesn't agree with what he tells her, she will be angry that he believes in these "awful theories about women."
why do u care about her being angry?

and also like dont have the normie mindset of 'muh women i help her', disrespect girls and attack them verbally or physically when they act disrespectful or degenerate and get in the way of ur actions and goals

Because a husband should be in good terms with his wife.
who says? , its fine if shes angry on you sometimes, the main thing is she should respect you

who says? , its fine if shes angry on you sometimes, the main thing is she should respect you
Of course, but you shouldn't create such situations for completely unnecessary reasons.

• +1
Of course, but you shouldn't create such situations for completely unnecessary reasons.
yeah but u should at least tell them enough to like ascend ur kid to a chad and not bluepill him ending up cucking him

ngl the moment my future wife gets pregnant, these will be my words "stay the fuck away from pastries, alcohol , junk food or drugs and start eating ashwagandha(for increasing prenatal T) or else ill kill the child "

• +1

Tagging close associates
Im Harem pilled now
Sample 65586a68a161542919c034c730db3b1c

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Adriana Lima
Or simply just impregnate every stacy you find

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Adriana Lima
I actually am starting to think that girls who are more into blackpilled stuff, start viewing the more dysgenic and degenerate aspects of biology as kind of like forbidden fruit, and then start fetishizing it and end up purposely choosing a dark path as the urges build up.

You would like to hope and think that they would actually make a more eugenic and positive choice, especially as more self aware females, but this doesn't seem to be the case. Female biology is one of the most self destructive things in humanity, period.

I'm starting to think there may only be 2 options, possibly even only 1, the only reason i'm considering two is because I have never tried one of these, and if I haven't tried it, I can't comment or say for sure.

The only 2 options I think there might be, would be to find a woman, who may be open to/accepting of your views/blackpilled truth, etc, however doesn't COMPLETELY accept it, as in like she loves you, wants to be with you, etc, but is still kind of a bluepilled normie.

I feel like in that scenario, they'd probably just naturally become more blackpilled and conservative over time, without being completely submerged in the community, like some females are. If they're already interested in having kids and getting married young, then surely their biology will pretty much do all the work for you, after they have kids, and they'll naturally just gravitate towards the truth and what is best for the kids in the long run.

Now the second option, is the only option i'm sure will work 100% of the time. Sadly this option is nearly impossible to find. The only way to gurantee, 100%, that a woman will 100% accept you, the blackpill, etc, is if she is a 100% pure virgin. I mean no sexual experience whatsoever.

I have coped, I have coped hard, I have never found a virgin female whether it be an online relationship or an irl relationship, I knew the long term consequences of what this would lead to, and I still do, yet I still try, because I try to view these non-virgin females as human beings, despite knowing statistically, what will happen to me in the long run.

And believe it or not, some non-virgin females really are some of the most sentient, autonomous, and just genuinely interesting females. Ones you can truly fall in love with from the bottom of your heart, but biologically, actions have consequences, and those consequences lead to the inability for them to pairbond, and you getting stabbed in the back.

But perhaps, innocence, and genuinely being unaware of the world, and being ignorant, is better for women because of their biology, at least for the first 25 years of their life, to a degree.

I have accepted this, so I think if I do get betrayed again, by a non-virgin, especially me being a non-virgin myself now, I don't think it'll hurt, because it'll be accepted, but I hope that this wont be the case.

TL;DR it is possible to blackpill your wife, and if possible you probably should if you can get away with it, because the truth matters more than anything else, and you want your future children, and the mother of your future children, to be as aware of the truth as possible, to prevent any bad things that may have happened to you and her, from happening to them

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Ryan

Tagging close associates
No, you make sure she respects you as an alpha masculine chad. Blackpilled gives off beta vibes tbh. So you remain a blackpilled chad but never share your understanding with her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and AbuSAF

Tagging close associates
In your case move to a village and become a farmer theory

• +1
no because she'll then find a chad instead

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and AbuSAF

Tagging close associates
The blackpill is focused on vanity, and it’s main asking points makes it haram. Further, you’re just setting yourself up for failure if you aren’t as good looking as you are. It’s also cringe to “blackpill” someone else.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
  • +1
Reactions: AbuSAF and Deleted member 10987
I’m coming to London to make you take the shahadah
I believe in the one God though and even the Koran says Christians and Jews are saved. I believe in peaceful coexistence between my Muslim and Jewish brothers and sisters. We all worship the one true God

• Love it
Reactions: AbuSAF
I actually am starting to think that girls who are more into blackpilled stuff, start viewing the more dysgenic and degenerate aspects of biology as kind of like forbidden fruit, and then start fetishizing it and end up purposely choosing a dark path as the urges build up.

You would like to hope and think that they would actually make a more eugenic and positive choice, especially as more self aware females, but this doesn't seem to be the case. Female biology is one of the most self destructive things in humanity, period.

I'm starting to think there may only be 2 options, possibly even only 1, the only reason i'm considering two is because I have never tried one of these, and if I haven't tried it, I can't comment or say for sure.

The only 2 options I think there might be, would be to find a woman, who may be open to/accepting of your views/blackpilled truth, etc, however doesn't COMPLETELY accept it, as in like she loves you, wants to be with you, etc, but is still kind of a bluepilled normie.

I feel like in that scenario, they'd probably just naturally become more blackpilled and conservative over time, without being completely submerged in the community, like some females are. If they're already interested in having kids and getting married young, then surely their biology will pretty much do all the work for you, after they have kids, and they'll naturally just gravitate towards the truth and what is best for the kids in the long run.

Now the second option, is the only option i'm sure will work 100% of the time. Sadly this option is nearly impossible to find. The only way to gurantee, 100%, that a woman will 100% accept you, the blackpill, etc, is if she is a 100% pure virgin. I mean no sexual experience whatsoever.

I have coped, I have coped hard, I have never found a virgin female whether it be an online relationship or an irl relationship, I knew the long term consequences of what this would lead to, and I still do, yet I still try, because I try to view these non-virgin females as human beings, despite knowing statistically, what will happen to me in the long run.

And believe it or not, some non-virgin females really are some of the most sentient, autonomous, and just genuinely interesting females. Ones you can truly fall in love with from the bottom of your heart, but biologically, actions have consequences, and those consequences lead to the inability for them to pairbond, and you getting stabbed in the back.

But perhaps, innocence, and genuinely being unaware of the world, and being ignorant, is better for women because of their biology, at least for the first 25 years of their life, to a degree.

I have accepted this, so I think if I do get betrayed again, by a non-virgin, especially me being a non-virgin myself now, I don't think it'll hurt, because it'll be accepted, but I hope that this wont be the case.

TL;DR it is possible to blackpill your wife, and if possible you probably should if you can get away with it, because the truth matters more than anything else, and you want your future children, and the mother of your future children, to be as aware of the truth as possible, to prevent any bad things that may have happened to you and her, from happening to them
Keep writing essays.

Jk I think you'll find the right one and forget about the blackpill someday (not that you disagree with it, but you will move on and won't care anymore) and no one will recognize you from your old interviews.

• +1
could you elab on this?
Blackpill and Islam cannot be compatible. They degrade women of their intelligence to only goal is finding a man with good looks and superior genes.
As for vanity, it is about intention. A sahib hadith statss
""The Messenger of Allah said: 'Whoever has a speck of pride (arrogance) in his heart, shall not be admitted into Paradise. And whoever has a speck of faith in his heart, shall not be admitted in to the Fire.'" He said: "So a man said to him: 'I like for my clothes to be nice, and my sandals to be nice?' So he said: 'Indeed Allah loves beauty. But pride is refusing the truth and belittling the people.'"

blackpill helps spread fitnah and is ultimately followed by the munaqfiqeen with its openness of sin and degradation of others.

• +1
Blackpill and Islam cannot be compatible. They degrade women of their intelligence to only goal is finding a man with good looks and superior genes.
As for vanity, it is about intention. A sahib hadith statss
""The Messenger of Allah said: 'Whoever has a speck of pride (arrogance) in his heart, shall not be admitted into Paradise. And whoever has a speck of faith in his heart, shall not be admitted in to the Fire.'" He said: "So a man said to him: 'I like for my clothes to be nice, and my sandals to be nice?' So he said: 'Indeed Allah loves beauty. But pride is refusing the truth and belittling the people.'"

blackpill helps spread fitnah and is ultimately followed by the munaqfiqeen with its openness of sin and degradation of others.

The "black pill" generally refers to a set of commonly-held beliefs in incel communities, which include biological determinism
This is the actual definition. Could you explain with this in mind,
They degrade women of their intelligence to only goal is finding a man with good looks and superior genes.
Isn't it their goal then?
followed by the munaqfiqeen with its openness of sin and degradation of others.

This is my view
My understanding of the Blackpill is that it's basically biological detirminism. I ascribe to this view. Most human characteristics are passed on and the quality of this is what's determine your succes. Anything of secondary value can't override something that's predetermined.

• +1
This is the actual definition. Could you explain with this in mind,

Isn't it their goal then?

This is my view
Women are much more than that lol, would you say the same about your sisters or your mothers? No you’d say oh well they’re different, outliers, and everyone else is bad.

of course looks matter, but you cannot lie and say that blackpill is just that looks are important. It goes deeper, or else why is this community so stigmatized outside of here? 90% of posts and theories are hateful and demeaning of races of people (especially Black people).

I said m’unafiq simply because it is hypocrisy to call upon the society and it’s needlessnes in « leaving you behind and being so over » expecting that society is ruined and traditional values are ruined whilst (not you specifically) is porn addicted, focused on their looks so much, comparing looks between women and men whom have not concealed their awrah, dividing urself in superiority over other groups of people, etc.

and then you have ejihadist larpers like that guy (forgot his user) calling for the killing of women and jihad against the society that has oppressed him.

• +1
Women are much more than that lol, would you say the same about your sisters or your mothers? No you’d say oh well they’re different, outliers, and everyone else is bad.
Wether it's good or bad aren't women Biologically programmed to go for the better option like man are programmed in wanting quantity. Like imo this is all acknowledged. A male can have 4 wives from an Islamic point. If we weren't hardwired like this in the first place for what reason do you think this is legal?
of course looks matter, but you cannot lie and say that blackpill is just that looks are important. It goes deeper, or else why is this community so stigmatized outside of here?
In essence it's biological determinism. Do you think holding these views have repercussions in iman?
hateful and demeaning of races of people (especially Black people).
What do you think about some tribes being more handsome in the eyes of women then others?
porn addicted
yea but this is a sickness. It's not that the guy wants to..
dividing urself in superiority over other groups of people
Is this part of the blackpill?? like.. let's stick to the topic of biological determinism. Accepting that mankind isn't equal does not correlate in one being superior to the other, again if i am wrong could you point it out where i lack in understanding. I appreciate your previous comments.
and then you have ejihadist larpers like that guy (forgot his user) calling for the killing of women and jihad against the society that has oppressed him.
Brutal edgelordpill :feelskek: @infidel hunter

• +1
Wether it's good or bad aren't women Biologically programmed to go for the better option like man are programmed in wanting quantity. Like imo this is all acknowledged. A male can have 4 wives from an Islamic point. If we weren't hardwired like this in the first place for what reason do you think this is legal?

In essence it's biological determinism. Do you think holding these views have repercussions in iman?

What do you think about some tribes being more handsome in the eyes of women then others?

yea but this is a sickness. It's not that the guy wants to..

Is this part of the blackpill?? like.. let's stick to the topic of biological determinism. Accepting that mankind isn't equal does not correlate in one being superior to the other, again if i am wrong could you point it out where i lack in understanding. I appreciate your previous comments.

Brutal edgelordpill :feelskek: @infidel hunter
A man cannot have 4 wives in any situation, there a re speciifc rulings to this, where the man must treat them equally (it goes beyond just lovign equally. Women and men aren't biologically programmed, its obviouis that looks do matter but saying that it is what determines people's goals and mindsets is irrelevent. Because it goes beyond that in terms of demeaning them.

The statement that "looks matter" isn't bad in Islam, like I said before it's what goes beyond it.

Nope, each person can objectively look good to different people (inb4 bluepill), women choose whomever they deem to be goodlooking at vice versa, there are some who look just for looks, but it isn't clear cut.

The porn addicted muslim is a guy who got into it, and one must fix himself before he fixes others and must live with princiuples of islam. people talk about jihad this, kuffar that, sects, when they can barely maintain it themselves, as for infidel hunter lmao, may allah guide him

• +1
I just want a maghrebi virgin stacy
I will put 50 babies in her belly

• JFL
You know what
I will impregnate every maghrebi stacy
In 500 years
I will be known as "The Great ancestor" of Maghrebis

Tagging close associates
One of the blackpill commandments is to not tell normies and for good reason

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back