Let’s see how blackpilled your phone is

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Let’s see what did it learn from you.

Open up the keyboard and keep pressing the word in the middle

What I got:
“Let’s see what the time of this week will go and then send me the chad that he looks at the best things to me look like him I don’t want him anymore and he doesn’t even want me anymore I just got to know you and Insomaniac was the way you want to go“
JFL

Yes I am at home now and then I’ll get back in to get some stuff done I have a good day and then I’ll be back on in the afternoon and then I’ll get back in here at the end and then I’ll get back in here at the end and then I’ll get back in the front you know I’ll get back in the front of you and get a chance I’ll talk.

no correlation

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Yes I am at home now and then I’ll get back in to get some stuff done I have a good day and then I’ll be back on in the afternoon and then I’ll get back in here at the end and then I’ll get back in here at the end and then I’ll get back in the front you know I’ll get back in the front of you and get a chance I’ll talk.

no correlation
Correlates me

B97E348F 85E8 46ED A9EF A91E00D7C08A

XD

The year is gonna is it to go lean and do you want me a big fat fat black pill fat black fat face on my nose bridge and then I gotta was this a little more attention to your hair or hair was flatter and a bit of fat coping and fat fat coping skills that I was made in a good day and a good way of making my life a little more fun than ever since you got a little more irritating than I am not a big fan I gotta is that I am a big fan and I’m gonna is it to go lean on my face

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I only use my phone for music so there's nothing there :feelswhy: loner life :feelsrope:

you have a lot to say to him because i was the day we were going home we were going on the way home from the house to go to get back and get it bruh bruh is a way for us we are just going home to the game because i was a really bad experience we were gonna was the day that i is a really bad

"looksmax" appears before I even type anything

i actually dont use my phone. so i dont have..

Hey I just got home I got your text you can come pick it out tomorrow I gotta is your address so I’ll be home soon I’ll let y’all be good for y’all tonight love y’all love yourself bye love y’all bye see y’all soon bye love y’all bye love bye love y’all bye sweetie bye love you bye love y’all bye love bye sweetie bye

I am Samsungcel so i don't have that feature i don't think.

at least 5psl i will give up on my oneits who are fucked all day long by chads which i hate them and they deserves to be raped all Day long and that kiled w dniu