Let’s see who of you incels is the smartest.

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
691044D4 BE8C 479C 9C50 9152F8B53F77

Answer me this, and let’s see who is the smartest of you all.

The store didn't lose any money. Here's why:

1. The man stole a $100 bill from the register, which was the store's money. So, initially, the store lost $100.

2. However, the man used that stolen $100 bill to purchase $70 worth of goods. This means the store received the stolen money back as part of the purchase.

3. The man received $30 in change. This change came from the store's register, but it's part of the $100 he initially stole.

So, in the end, the store didn't lose any additional money. It's essentially back to where it started, having lost $100 due to the theft.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 22918 and 6 others
$30 plus the cost of the $70 worth of goods, provided the guy wouldn't have spent the $70 at the store if he hadn't stolen the money. If he was already planning on spending $70 then the store lost $100.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Unironically the kind of shit @Dr. Bludy would do irl

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, RAMU KAKA, overtier1011 and 4 others
30$

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Av0nr, BrahminBoss and 4 others
Ain't Reading Allat
3673922 IMG 5784

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Av0nr, BrahminBoss and 4 others
I’m not the manager , so there is no answer

Confused Red Bull GIF by FC Red Bull Salzburg

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and emeraldglass
Store lost a 100$ in total, but then they also did some business off of 70$ worth of goods. So the store lost 100$ but then made whatever profit they would make from 70$ trade.

Is this a fucking trick question? It's literally so easy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi, Deleted member 14693 and emeraldglass
Store lost a 100$ in total, but then they also did some business off of 70$ worth of goods. So the store lost 100$ but then made whatever profit they would make from 70$.

Dumbass nigher he went with a 100bill he bought 70$ of goods so the only money the store lost is 30$ YOU STUPID MIDWITS!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Sprinkles
Store lost a 100$ in total, but then they also did some business off of 70$ worth of goods. So the store lost 100$ but then made whatever profit they would make from 70$ trade.

Brutal common sense pill.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles

Are you certain you didn't take a peek at the spoiler beforehand?

I must be dumb because my answer is $0.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 14693 and emeraldglass
100$

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and emeraldglass
ITS 30$ STUPID FAGG STOP LYING

I must be dumb because my answer is $0.
De winkel heeft geen EXTRA geld verloren. Hier is waarom:

1. De man stal een briefje van $100 uit de kassa, wat het geld van de winkel was. Dus in eerste instantie verloor de winkel $100.

2. Echter, de man gebruikte dat gestolen briefje van $100 om goederen ter waarde van $70 te kopen. Dit betekent dat de winkel het gestolen geld terugkreeg als onderdeel van de aankoop.

3. De man ontving $30 wisselgeld. Dit wisselgeld kwam uit de kassa van de winkel, maar het maakte deel uit van de $100 die hij aanvankelijk had gestolen.

Dus, uiteindelijk heeft de winkel geen extra geld verloren. Het is in wezen terug waar het begon, nadat het $100 verloor als gevolg van de diefstal.

I dont know its mindfuck to think about it

Intuitively i would say 100

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
De winkel heeft geen EXTRA geld verloren. Hier is waarom:

1. De man stal een briefje van $100 uit de kassa, wat het geld van de winkel was. Dus in eerste instantie verloor de winkel $100.

2. Echter, de man gebruikte dat gestolen briefje van $100 om goederen ter waarde van $70 te kopen. Dit betekent dat de winkel het gestolen geld terugkreeg als onderdeel van de aankoop.

3. De man ontving $30 wisselgeld. Dit wisselgeld kwam uit de kassa van de winkel, maar het maakte deel uit van de $100 die hij aanvankelijk had gestolen.

Dus, uiteindelijk heeft de winkel geen extra geld verloren. Het is in wezen terug waar het begon, nadat het $100 verloor als gevolg van de diefstal.
Dus het antwoord is $0? 🤓

• JFL
Lol at the monkeys in this thread.
The store owner lost 100$ because he gave the customer the goods for free, as the customer paid the owner with the owner's money.
He gave out 70$ in goods + the 30$ change so GG, say goodbye to 100$.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi, Deleted member 14693 and emeraldglass
fun fact : most people are googling the answer/s

only fooling yourself btw

• +1
View attachment 2462837
Answer me this, and let’s see who is the smartest of you all.

1. The man stole a $100 bill from the register, which was the store's money. So, initially, the store lost $100.

2. However, the man used that stolen $100 bill to purchase $70 worth of goods. This means the store received the stolen money back as part of the purchase.

3. The man received $30 in change. This change came from the store's register, but it's part of the $100 he initially stole.

So, in the end, the store didn't lose any additional money. It's essentially back to where it started, having lost $100 due to the theft.
He still didnt lost the virginity

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Google is the real MVP of this thread

the app which can make anyone seem smart

Leaving Lebron James GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
Then he proceeds to shoot the cashier in the face and clear the register. So however much was in the register. Boom. 200iq. Killyourself I’m a a genius.

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face, Pikabro, emeraldglass and 1 other person
Then he proceeds to shoot the cashier in the face and clear the register. So however much was in the register. Boom. 200iq. Killyourself I’m a a genius.
Peter Griffin tier answer

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face and Pikabro
Dumbass nigher he went with a 100bill he bought 70$ of goods so the only money the store lost is 30$ YOU STUPID MIDWITS!!!
Then the store lost 70$ worth of goods. What about that?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
Store lose $70 in assets, and $30 cash

Leaving Lebron James GIF
Literally just copied my answer from the spoiler 😂

• Woah
Reactions: Supreme
Atleast my answers was original you just clicked the spoiler you sheep🐑🐑🐑
You're just cringe. Your math is wrong, your is iq low, your answers are incorrect. Don't cope with "muh original answer".

And I didn't open the spoiler before answering.

Brutal. Ik ben kankerdom.
Nee zeker niet. Ik moest zelf ook even nadenken en focussen voor het antwoordt. De vraag is zo ontworpen om je hoofdpijn te bezorgen.

• +1
Nee zeker niet. Ik moest zelf ook even nadenken en focussen voor het antwoordt. De vraag is zo ontworpen om je hoofdpijn te bezorgen.
Ik studeer computer science, ik heb al genoeg hoofdpijn. Discrete wiskunde, lineaire algebra, programmeren.. 🤣

• +1
Ik studeer computer science, ik heb al genoeg hoofdpijn. Discrete wiskunde, lineaire algebra, programmeren.. 🤣
Discrete wiskunde? Zo discreet dat niemand het snapt.

• JFL
100 dollars

• +1
Was ik maar een nerd. Dan sliep ik door deze studie.
Hoe gaat het eigenlijk met je studie? Ik veronderstel dat je nu je vrije tijd veel meer waardeert dan vroeger, of niet?

• +1
Hoe gaat het eigenlijk met je studie? Ik veronderstel dat je nu je vrije tijd veel meer waardeert dan vroeger, of niet?
Ik heb best wel veel vrije tijd om eerlijk te zijn maar het zijn wel lange dagen. Ik zit van 9 tot 4 meestal. Studie is wel lastig omdat ik nooit goed was met wiskunde en het zijn juist wiskundige modelen waarop gefocust wordt maar ik kom er wel als ik gewoon aandachtig leer en dergelijke. Hoe gaat het bij jou, bhai?

• +1