Let’s settle this once and for all: Is BONESMASHING COPE OR DOES IT ACTUALLY WORK

Is Bonesmashing Cope?

• Cope

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • It works

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
Dont want to keep smashing my zygos and browridge (risking brain damage lol) if that shit doesnt work.

• JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, SadLivwr and Deleted member
Bloatmaxxing works yea

Yes it works but makes your bones look weird and swollen like snake bite and this is permanent

• +1
Reactions: John124, Lmao and Deleted member 14323
Do it if you want to look like you had a botched surgery

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
I did some bonesmashing for a week or two and stopped because it didn't cause any growth in bone.

I did some bonesmashing for a week or two and stopped because it didn't cause any growth in bone.
You have to hit so hard till your hand gets swollen like a snake bite

And do this like 2 - 4 weeks break and again this will give you thicker and swollen bones in 3 months depending on how fast your healing is and how much you did this

But it hurts like hell

it works for zygos
not so much for browridge

In theory yes it should work but you have no idea how the newly formed bone will look. Odds are that the results won't be aesthetically pleasing

Theoretically it would work if done for a long time but it would probably look stupid and uneven

Dont want to keep smashing my zygos and browridge (risking brain damage lol) if that shit doesnt work.
the theory does not make sense it is just timewasting and causing pain

In theory yes it should work but you have no idea how the newly formed bone will look. Odds are that the results won't be aesthetically pleasing
They look the same but it depends on the damage how big it will look

But the formation is same just the size is different

Just punch yourself theory

It's definitely real but punching yourself in the head is such an uncontrolled way to do it, you should promote it to foids and get them to set up and perfect the infrastructure/technology/economics and then in 5 years you will be able to go to a bone-pounding clinic and get cheekbone & brow ridge treatments.

Can work in theory but the chance you get symmetrical results etc. Is pretty low I would think.

It works. You have to keep it consistent.

Twice a week relatively hard.

Have to do it for like a year. Also count reps. And make sure every hit is calculated and mirrored on the opposite side.