New Cope Destroyed: Wolffs Law/Bonesmashing

bonesmashing always sounded like something that should be done under medical supervision if at all

Debunks u even more. Osteoclasts dont creae new bone layer in 2 weeks u idiot. Most likely swelling
cope i haven't done it in 4 days since i lost my hammer i'm about to do it rn again my bones clearly got way bigger and even if it's only swelling tell me why the first time i did it it wasn't as big as it is now it clearly got bigger

cope i haven't done it in 4 days since i lost my hammer i'm about to do it rn again my bones clearly got way bigger and even if it's only swelling tell me why the first time i did it it wasn't as big as it is now it clearly got bigger
Nigger at best its placebo or swelling. If uve been doing it for a while its just natural development + placebo. Quit coping nigga

Debunks u even more. Osteoclasts dont creae new bone layer in 2 weeks u idiot. Most likely swelling
you call everything cope but the truth is you're are the biggest coper because you're to much of a pussy to do it:forcedsmile:

you call everything cope but the truth is you're are the biggest coper because you're to much of a pussy to do it:forcedsmile:
No im just not wasting my time with dumb pseudosciences off .org. If u want to rlly make bonesmashing work u need to combine it eith osteoclast inhibitor and speed it up with osteoblasts

Nigger at best its placebo or swelling. If uve been doing it for a while its just natural development + placebo. Quit coping nigga
cope i said 2 weeks just accept that bone smashing works people have been telling me that my chin and cheekbones look bigger

No im just not wasting my time with dumb pseudosciences off .org. If u want to rlly make bonesmashing work u need to combine it eith osteoclast inhibitor and speed it up with osteoblasts
YOU SAID IT COULDN'T WORK THO NIGGA:feelshaha:

stop trying to looksmin me you jew:feelsping:

YOU SAID IT COULDN'T WORK THO NIGGA:feelshaha:
Wolffs theory requires you limit osteoclast activity for it to create a difference in size. If ur just mindlessly smashing ur bones it wont work. Even with lowering osteoclasts it wouldnt produce significant results in 2 weeks regardless. Nigga think this is roblox

Wolffs theory requires you limit osteoclast activity for it to create a difference in size. If ur just mindlessly smashing ur bones it wont work. Even with lowering osteoclasts it wouldnt produce significant results in 2 weeks regardless. Nigga think this is roblox
Do you think it will work if reduce osteoclasts?

Last edited:
well nigga it did for me

how in the actual fuck are u gonna explain loox ascension he fucking grew bones by smashing with roids, roids alone can never grow ur bones that much

Bonesmashing WORKS. I crashed with my scooter and fell on my chin. It was brutally swollen and still a year ago there is added tissue.

So i decided to smash the other side to make it symmetrical again. Still working on it but it works 100%

Thought you could get ramirez bones from hitting your face
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

Jfl if you thought millions of years of evolution can be cancelled out by tapping with frying pan.
Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

Any nigga who quotes “wolffs law” as proof for bonesmashing is either 70 iq or doesnt actually know what it is.
View attachment 2988207
How wolffs law works is when bones are damaged osteoblasts create a new layer of bone on the surface and osteoclasts destroy the old layers of bones.
Spider Man Lol GIF

So no matter how much smashing your back to square one.
Laugh Laughing GIF

And whats worse is if you overdo it and constantly damage your bone tissue which might make ur jaw worse than it began
Donald Duck Lol GIF

there is no scientific evidence or phenomenon that supports bonesmashing if you truly understand what wolffs law is. I cant even call it pseudoscience cause there isnt even science involved. Just a misunderstanding of it
Laugh Lol GIF

The only possible way to bonesmash for thicker bones is by impeding the activity of osteoclasts using certain drugs that cost a lot and require prescription
the little mermaid lol GIF

And they all have side effects
Happy Laugh GIF by Mini Smiley
You shouldn’t bonesmash because you’ll give urself facial paralysis the mechanism works tho it’s undeniable

We already know that the knuckles of monks who hit har surfaces with their fist develop protrusions in the bone

how in the actual fuck are u gonna explain loox ascension he fucking grew bones by smashing with roids, roids alone can never grow ur bones that much
Loox bonesmashed?

:feelsuhh: "bbBUt mICRoFraCtuREs"

The amount of times i hear wolffs law mentioned in bonesmashing actually scares me.

bonesmashing is a psyop
yea obv faggot bonesmashing is bulit on the idea that if you break down your bones it will regrow and wolfs law is the evidence backing it. Keep coping boyo for ur sub skull that is not bonesmashable