lion092921
Sensitive young boy
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2026
- Posts
- 3,664
- Reputation
- 1,700
Holy larp kys not even a 14yo would Lara like thatnope, because i have fucked over 40 women, including your mother
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Holy larp kys not even a 14yo would Lara like thatnope, because i have fucked over 40 women, including your mother
so you just call everything larp? even my truths?Holy larp kys not even a 14yo would Lara like that
Only one said lmtn others were saying ltn

Ik the truth stop trolling you raped some1 when you were 13 and you never ever got in a raltiondhip after judging by your faceso you just call everything larp? even my truths?
Well your blindMost of the people there said I am mtn are u retarded
Nevermind keep yapping with the other Indian dude I wanna see who wins
it wasnt rape wtf dude she was attracted to me thats how attractive to women i am i have been having sex since i was 13Ik the truth stop trolling you raped some1 when you were 13 and you never ever got in a raltiondhip after judging by your face
Very nice saying that to a 14yo , by seeing what your saying it is pretty clear you haven’t had sex ever accept the rape you didit wasnt rape wtf dude she was attracted to me thats how attractive to women i am i have been having sex since i was 13
yes i have been in multiple relationships, one of them with your mother, and another with your sister
i dont care if you believe me or not because i have more sex with beautiful women than most people i knowVery nice saying that to a 14yo , by seeing what your saying it is pretty clear you haven’t had sex ever accept the rape you did
Then that stacylite is retarded with down syndrome cuz no one is having sex with a daliti dont care if you believe me or not because i have more sex with beautiful women than most people i know
like i said i am currently in realtionship with stacylite
nope, she is very attractive and nice and love meThen that stacylite is retarded with down syndrome cuz no one is having sex with a dalit
on sahur this guy inbredAnd generally all of y'all have a fucked up ptr and more chopped than me by levels, I mean y'all can't even say shit to me I am a god compared to u![]()
Nigga how tf am I inbredon sahur this guy inbred
eyesNigga how tf am I inbred
It is the only shit feature that I have niggereyes
thin face long ass philitrum thin lips long midfaceIt is the only shit feature that I have nigger
I am lean, clear skin, good misc, tall and other shit. Ur coping Rn if u really think that I am ugly irl